Wacko Marjorie Green embraced by Trump, GOP leaders

Good job. You helped elect a senile incompetent career politician that doesn't give a damn about the country.
I view it more as I helped rid the world of a horrendously despicable human who was a once in 300 year catastrophic anomaly.

She's a performance politician, saying the things she's measured will keep her fans as riled up as a preteen girl over a favorite boy band. Nothing less, nothing more.

If her Twitter account wasn't revealing national secrets or specifically directing violence or sedition, then there's no reason for it to be taken down.

Do you have testicles? Do you usually make important decisions based on emotions?
lol.....What you guys do not understand is that the the ratio of feelz to logic is much higher in Trumpers than in non-Trumpers.

Your post is the perfect example.

Then do you view them as equally non-reprehensible?
I don't think they are equal in any way.

AOC is your typical NE liberal that was indoctrinated by modern university system to embrace extreme positions feminism, environmentalism and collectivist ideas. She just happened to be elected in the right district at the right time. If the GOP hadn't made a big deal out of her and made her a martyr, we probably would not know who she was.

MTG is either Palin 2.0 or a female version of Trump. She has no filter. That can make you polarizing. But if the left could ignore her, their vajayjays wouldn't be as sandy and salty.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I would hope AOC.
One of the horrible results of Trumpism is the normalization of Green.
Both are extremists, so why would the normalization of AOC be okay? Because that's which way your politics lean? Seems one of the horrible results of Obama and Biden is this idea the left has that it's okay for them to normalize their own extremists while vilifying the other side's extremists. Extremists should not be normalized.

Reactions: sonofUT62

AOC is your typical NE liberal that was indoctrinated by modern university system to embrace extreme positions feminism, environmentalism and collectivist ideas.

You just keep right in thinking that.

I would put the "indoctrinated by a professor" percentage about as high as a "death by Covid and nothing else" percentage.

AOC is your typical NE liberal that was indoctrinated by modern university system to embrace extreme positions feminism, environmentalism and collectivist ideas. She just happened to be elected in the right district at the right time. If the GOP hadn't made a big deal out of her and made her a martyr, we probably would not know who she was.

MTG is either Palin 2.0 or a female version of Trump. She has no filter. That can make you polarizing. But if the left could ignore her, their vajayjays wouldn't be as sandy and salty.
So the left not ignoring Green is a comment on their vajayjays but the right not ignoring AOC has no vajayjay implications.
Got to love your rational with no-feelz consistency.
You left off that Green is a conspiracy pushing blatant liar.
(but maybe you covered that when you said she was a female version of Trump}

AOC has actual clout in DC. MGT is a complete joke to many on the right, even

Reactions: luthervol
Of course... you were voting against Trump and not for Biden.

Was getting rid of Trump really worth what we are going through right now? Mean tweets really got you that worked up?

I'm consistently amazed at the lack of shame in voting for a man they knowingly viewed as senile or incompetent. It's like they think admission lets them off the hook and they don't have to defend the incompetence. It doesn't.

Both are extremists, so why would the normalization of AOC be okay? Because that's which way your politics lean? Seems one of the horrible results of Obama and Biden is this idea the left has that it's okay for them to normalize their own extremists while vilifying the other side's extremists. Extremists should not be normalized.
I guess it's how you define extremism. There have always been and there always will be extremists on both ends.
What Trumpism did is substantially move the bar on what it takes in order to be considered an "extremist" on the right.

I'm consistently amazed at the lack of shame in voting for a man they knowingly viewed as senile or incompetent. It's like they think admission lets them off the hook and they don't have to defend the incompetence. It doesn't.
Consistently amazed? That's like saying you are consistently amazed the sun sets every day.
It was simple.......ANYONE BUT TRUMP.
One would have to have been comatose to not have known that all along.

She's a performance politician, saying the things she's measured will keep her fans as riled up as a preteen girl over a favorite boy band. Nothing less, nothing more.

If her Twitter account wasn't revealing national secrets or specifically directing violence or sedition, then there's no reason for it to be taken down.

It was her personal account not her official congresswoman account. Twitter makes the rules on their platform, as should be the case in a free society.

It was her personal account not her official congresswoman account. Twitter makes the rules on their platform, as should be the case in a free society.

I agree. I'm just trying to build up my VN conservative e-cred here so the rank and file stop intentionally mislabeling me a liberal.

Reactions: luthervol

VN Store

Back