WACO

So this isn't true? Or you're saying this doesn't make him a white supremacist? Or that he stopped being one?

View attachment 277949
They wanted to be left alone because they deeply distrusted the government. They attended that place 3 or 4 times and decided it wasn't for them. Weaver got set up by the feds for refusing to cooperate with their investigation of anti government people at Hayden Lake. The feds then murdered his son wife and friend. And dog. And almost him. I think that proved his distrust of the government to be warranted.

They wanted to be left alone because they deeply distrusted the government. They attended that place 3 or 4 times and decided it wasn't for them. Weaver got set up by the feds for refusing to cooperate with their investigation of anti government people at Hayden Lake. The feds then murdered his son wife and friend. And dog. And almost him. I think that proved his distrust of the government to be warranted.

Ok, but if somebody attended 4 black panther meetings and a show called the person a black panther would you shut it off?

Do you actually know why they stopped going to meetings? Maybe it wasn't too racist, maybe they just didn't feel like driving 2 hrs each way for meetings anymore.

Ok, but if somebody attended 4 black panther meetings and a show called the person a black panther would you shut it off?

Do you actually know why they stopped going to meetings? Maybe it wasn't too racist, maybe they just didn't feel like driving 2 hrs each way for meetings anymore.
Yes actually Ive seen Weaver on video saying why they quit going. If I perceived that a show called someone a black panther intentionally to subtly frame what happened in order to make the setting up of and then murder of that guys family by the government appear in a more positive light then yeah id turn that off too.

Seemed like a run on sentence but f it

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Two fundamental issues with Wikipedia:

1) There is no expectation of expert review of the content in the article. In fact, because of the "no original sources" rule, it is often the case that people with the most expertise in a field are at something of a handicap in trying to clean up problem articles.

2) Gatekeeping. Articles can have an editor or group of editors who zealously guard their content, often to promote a specific point of view.

Two fundamental issues with Wikipedia:

1) There is no expectation of expert review of the content in the article. In fact, because of the "no original sources" rule, it is often the case that people with the most expertise in a field are at something of a handicap in trying to clean up problem articles.

2) Gatekeeping. Articles can have an editor or group of editors who zealously guard their content, often to promote a specific point of view.

Are you saying the wiki article is false?

Statements from Weaver and his daughter.

You know what would be totally shocking? To hear somebody in his position that is racist admit he is racist.

I mean, I'm not sure he's racist, but he went to multiple meetings and it had to be like a 6 hr commitment each time. How many meetings would it take to figure out what aryans are about if you're not familiar with the word "aryan". 0.13 meetings? BS meters should be sounding off

Are you saying the wiki article is false?
Im saying the article makes them sound like Nazis when in reality they had some paranoid beliefs that made them interpret things around them as being proof of some kind of end times prophecy. Because of this, they isolated themselves which was their right to do. They werent trying to kill off a whole race of people. They were trying to live their lives as far away from the system as possible.

You know what would be totally shocking? To hear somebody in his position that is racist admit he is racist.

I mean, I'm not sure he's racist, but he went to multiple meetings and it had to be like a 6 hr commitment each time. How many meetings would it take to figure out what aryans are about if you're not familiar with the word "aryan". 0.13 meetings? BS meters should be sounding off
Ever been to a church a couple times that you weren't a believer in? Maybe the communal aspect almost made it worth overlooking.

Define racist

vizu2gfh4fv41.jpg

Another liberal obsessed about race. Let's forget everything else and just talk about peoples skin color. That makes total sense because that is what makes life worth living to liberals.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Another liberal obsessed about race. Let's forget everything else and just talk about peoples skin color. That makes total sense because that is what makes life worth living to liberals.

He ain't a liberal, chief.

I'm not a liberal nor did I bring the topic up.

I found it to be overly sympathetic towards Koresh. Thereโ€™s little question that the United States botched the raid and subsequent siege, but you can easily paint that picture without portraying Koresh himself (and some followers, to an extent; they were on the compound of their own volition) in a fairly positive light.

Other than that, though, I did enjoy the miniseries.

Koresh and two women went unarmed to Sam's Wholesale Club in Bellmead every Saturday morning like clockwork to purchase food and supplies for the coming week. He could have been arrested without incident and none of that would have ever happened.

Last edited:
Just got to the part where they gave Janet Reno a pass, smh
The majority of the military equipment used came from the 1st 101st Texas National Guard Cavalry Unit in Waco. The remainder came from Fort Hood. Reno doesn't have the authority to turn military equipment over to civilian authorities...she wasn't Commander and Chief.

VN Store

Back