WACO

Do You guys think that Janet Reno and David Koresh are sharing a bunk bed in hell?

It would be hard to be a Christian and believe he's not in hell unless you believe him to be the messiah

And the banging it out with 10 year olds.

And the extreme child abuse.

And the perversion of the Bible.

And...
As far as I know he never claimed to be the messiah and the child sex and other abuse claims were ATF propaganda.

As far as I know he never claimed to be the messiah and the child sex and other abuse claims were ATF propaganda.

I do believe he did claim to be a decedent of King David. I don't know about the child sex accusations, I don't recall that ever being confirmed by any of the survivors.

Actually, he did and the other things have been told by the victims in multiple interviews... but go on defending.

I do believe he did claim to be a decedent of King David. I don't know about the child sex accusations, I don't recall that ever being confirmed by any of the survivors.

10 year old victim has spoken about it in interviews.

I don't believe that at all.

I watched it live - will never forget it. Sure appeared to have started internally. Now is it possible that the battering tank caused something to fall over and ignite I suppose so but there was no indication that the tank fired/lobbed/deposited any incendiary device.

We handled it poorly but i'm firmly in the camp that DK took the compound down.

I watched it live - will never forget it. Sure appeared to have started internally. Now is it possible that the battering tank caused something to fall over and ignite I suppose so but there was no indication that the tank fired/lobbed/deposited any incendiary device.

Yep same route Jim Jones took. If he can’t have his kingdom nobody can.

They threw or pumped tear gas into the building, a C/S grenade can has the capability to ignite a fire.

Reactions: EasternVol

VN Store

Back