War in Ukraine

Your worldview is warped methinks.

First of all domestically, Congress *had* a border bill that was created in a bi-partisan manner and supported by Biden, but Trump shot it down because he wants this issue to be available to him for the election.

Fact.

As for Ukraine, I've never argued for us sending our troops over there to fight.

Fact.

Get your facts straight if you want to debate, bro.
They only put that bill in the table for a political bump they could use after years of stonewalling. Don't accuse one side of playing petty politics when the other is just as guilty.

I linked the full text, which parts do you find to be unpalatable?

Be specific.
Of course. Joe Biden, Obamas third term appointees, and all democrats want and need an open border. They all need and want an open border for chaos and destruction of this country. Biden repealed Trump directives and opened the border wide open. Under zero circumstances would a "Bipartisan bill" close the border and toss the illegals out. You are an idiot. A stupid person. Trump, the guy who has zero choice in this, didn't stop anything. You're laughable dumb.

Considering that Putin is on record saying that he has no desire to make peace, their opinion on "continuation" is somewhat moot.

The majority seem to be against giving up Ukrainian territory for a false peace with Russia though.

If you were the least bit honest, you'd own up to the fact that you don't advocate "peace", but rather Ukrainians surrendering themselves and their country to Putin.
I actually do care about people in general and do care about wasted tax dollars. I believe the reporting that many are fleeing being drafted in Ukraine and that in general the support for the war is waning.

If the Minsk Agreements would have been honored, Ukraine's existence would not be a question.

The only reason the Minsk agreements exist, is because Russia broke the UN charter and half a dozen direct treaties with Ukraine when it invaded in 2014.

Subsequently Russia never honored their own obligations under the Minsk agreements.

1000000943.png

But you know all this.

Of course. Joe Biden, Obamas third term appointees, and all democrats want and need an open border. They all need and want an open border for chaos and destruction of this country. Biden repealed Trump directives and opened the border wide open. Under zero circumstances would a "Bipartisan bill" close the border and toss the illegals out. You are an idiot. A stupid person. Trump, the guy who has zero choice in this, didn't stop anything. You're laughable dumb.
Read the bill, tell me which parts you couldn't stomach, to get the high points that Lankford put on his one sheet.

You are never going to get mass the deportations of brown people with Hispanic heritage (here legally or not) that you fantasize about, regardless of who is president or in Congress.

You don't think Putin and his MIC are making money? and loving this war going on and on?

I am glad we finally have somebody outing themselves as a foreign agent. nice to get a little honesty around here.

you can go look at any thread that involves us getting involved in someone else's war. my first response is some variant of "No". The Syria thread has me on the first page with a "no". even in this thread I argued against the no fly zone, I argued against us guarding certain behind the lines areas to free up Ukraine, I am still arguing with people about the Memorandum meaning we have to throw troops in to fulfill its terms.

I am as anti-interventionalist as they come. I just differentiate between being anti-interventionalist and being isolationist. which is too fine of a point for most people, including you apparently.

Putin didn't force you and your country to invade Iraqi, Panama, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan... nor did it force you or your country to bomb Yugoslavia and Yemen, nor did it force you or your government to arm countless other countries. Is Russia now benefiting from a war time economy, probably so.... did Russia enter Ukraine to make money? Not from my POV, but that's irrelevant even we disagree.... I'm not Russian.

I don't know what you mean about a foreign agent. If the words hurt your feelings, maybe look in the mirror. Nothing I am saying should be a surprise after the last 30+ years of this.
😂

VN Store

Back