War in Ukraine

But apparently it just caps the insured amount at $60 a barrel. So Russia just self insures the rest and writes that in the contract. Seems like much ado about nothing.
My understanding was that any oil sold over 60 wouldnt get any insurance, not that it was a limit of how much was insured.

Reactions: Septic
My understanding was that any oil sold over 60 wouldnt get any insurance, not that it was a limit of how much was insured.
Ok that would have more bite but it still seems rather useless. Whet this says is all these countries acknowledge Russian oil isn’t going away anytime soon.

Seems Ukraine now has long-range missiles/drones. Ukrainian MOD confirmed the use of "reactive drones" today.

They reportedly hit a couple airfields only 150 miles from Moscow (hope @Rasputin_Vol didn't get hit).

If accurate (see video), this opens up a whole new ballgame. The explosion was significant... set off car alarms over 3 miles away.

"In both cases, these objects located more than 600 kilometers from the state border of Ukraine. The Armed Forces of Ukraine do not have such long-range weapons. Therefore, it is quite possible that improvised means were used, for example, the Soviet Tu-141 drones, which can carry up to 150kg of payload and have a flight range of up to 1000km."

Hopefully, Putin won't react with nukes to "defend the Motherland".

600px-Tupolev_Tu-141_VR-2005_G1.jpg

Last edited:
Lol. You believe the MSM is complete bs, but you will buy this hook line and sinker.

1. The video is ten seconds long? How fast was Putin driving? He covered that whole bridge in that time?
2. They would have to be the absolute dumbest mf'ers to publicize Putin was anywhere near an area that could be hit with artillery. Even if you believe the bridge is fully functional you know the Ukrainians can hit it.

Yeah... "if".

I swear you guys are hoping, wishing and praying for this to escalate. You all are still made the missiles that went into Poland weren't fired by the Russians to trigger Article 5.
Literally no one is saying this. Quite the opposite actually. It appears as though you are projecting.

Seems Ukraine now has long-range missiles/drones. Ukrainian MOD confirmed the use of "reactive drones" today.

They reportedly hit a couple airfields only 150 miles from Moscow (hope @Rasputin_Vol didn't get hit).

If accurate (see video), this opens up a whole new ballgame. The explosion was significant... set off car alarms over 3 miles away.

"In both cases, these objects located more than 600 kilometers from the state border of Ukraine. The Armed Forces of Ukraine do not have such long-range weapons. Therefore, it is quite possible that improvised means were used, for example, the Soviet Tu-141 drones, which can carry up to 150kg of payload and have a flight range of up to 1000km."

Hopefully, Putin won't react with nukes to "defend the Motherland".

View attachment 520999

That looks ancient and Russian AD must be garbage. No wonder that kid was able to land that Cessna in Red Square at height of the CW.

Yeah... "if".

I swear you guys are hoping, wishing and praying for this to escalate. You all are still made the missiles that went into Poland weren't fired by the Russians to trigger Article 5.
I don't take sides in this they are both corrupt. Chemical weapons is a bad development. Maybe that is what old Putin wants. Chaos on his way out.

Lol. You believe the MSM is complete bs, but you will buy this hook line and sinker.

1. The video is ten seconds long? How fast was Putin driving? He covered that whole bridge in that time?
2. They would have to be the absolute dumbest mf'ers to publicize Putin was anywhere near an area that could be hit with artillery. Even if you believe the bridge is fully functional you know the Ukrainians can hit it.
It could be fake, but more video suggesting he was there today.

Reading some more articles on the bridge it sounds like all roadway traffic was closed to accelerate the repair on the missing segment. They apparently planned to reopen the less damaged roadway section on Dec 20 but reopened that section today which is apparently why Putin was there. Repairs ongoing on the section that was blown away as well as the railway bridge.

Last edited:
Reactions: TVOLS
FjO4XkOXoAAQomt

Imagine being the king of russia and still having to drive yourself out to the photo ops.

933becfc-8b61-4926-81aa-3507b3df018b_text.gif

I'm surprised ole' Vlad wasn't wearing a track suit.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
There are already NATO troops on the Russian border. Estonia and Latvia have been with NATO for 20 years and are closer to Moscow than Kiev Why do you keep ignoring that? I actually know why. Because you dont have an actual counter for it, so you ignore it as an inconvenient fact because it destroys your argument.

There was no agreement. A russian diplomat heard what he wanted to hear and for some reason took it as gospel. All the while Russia is ignoring the actual treaties they signed.

You rely on word games, supposition to have any argument.

Quick hit me with a deflection. Because it's all you got.

Estonia has just bought some HIMARS. Apparently when your neighbor has been invading other countries, the rest get concerned about being next.

Estonia buys HIMARS, as eastern allies boost artillery arsenals

VN Store

Back