War in Ukraine

You saying Russia and China are good for business?

0460dc50-fea8-44a5-80ee-0176c6b35e01_text.gif

Army plans ‘dramatic’ ammo production boost as Ukraine drains stocks

At the conference, Raytheon’s chief executive, Greg Hayes, said that the war’s consumption rates so far have vastly outstripped industrial capacity. Since the start of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine in February, donation efforts have used up five years of Javelin production and 13 years of production for portable anti-aircraft Stinger systems, he said.

“So the question is: How are we going to resupply, restock the inventories?” Hayes said.

This is hilarious. Out of one corner of Moe’s mouth we get the mocking of Russia running out of munitions as if it’s impossible. Out of the other corner the Pearl clutching of NATO running out of munitions. Remind me again which country started a fight on its own doorstep and can no longer buy semiconductor components or other assemblies it needs to replenish its suppliers while the other has full access to the components supply chain (yes it is clogged up because we suicided our economy in 2020 but it’s still available) and didn’t have to put its army in the field fighting a war on its own doorstep? 😂

Things going boom again inside Russia. The most careless group of smokers I've ever seen. They really need to give up that dirty habit.

Reactions: AM64
Amazing artillery accuracy on a group of mobiks probably straight out of prison in Bakhmut.

The accuracy is rivaled by the amazing dead body toss of several hundred feet... almost on top of another group of russians.

2nd round possibly a tank HE given how quickly they were moving. 3rd round probably an airburst Excalibur shell from an M777.

Not a game changer.

Last edited:
Army plans ‘dramatic’ ammo production boost as Ukraine drains stocks

At the conference, Raytheon’s chief executive, Greg Hayes, said that the war’s consumption rates so far have vastly outstripped industrial capacity. Since the start of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine in February, donation efforts have used up five years of Javelin production and 13 years of production for portable anti-aircraft Stinger systems, he said.

“So the question is: How are we going to resupply, restock the inventories?” Hayes said.
Ukraine is money laundering for everybody. I feel so left out

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
It could be fake, but more video suggesting he was there today.

Oh I dont really doubt he was there. I doubt he actually drove the whole length of the bridge. If they were smart they recorded that a couple days ago and just now released it. Because the Ukrainians have been using media to track Russians in this conflict.

Imagine being the king of russia and still having to drive yourself out to the photo ops.

933becfc-8b61-4926-81aa-3507b3df018b_text.gif

I'm surprised ole' Vlad wasn't wearing a track suit.
Eh. It was more of his cult of personality bit. Manly to be seen driving yourself out there.

Seems Ukraine now has long-range missiles/drones. Ukrainian MOD confirmed the use of "reactive drones" today.

They reportedly hit a couple airfields only 150 miles from Moscow (hope @Rasputin_Vol didn't get hit).

If accurate (see video), this opens up a whole new ballgame. The explosion was significant... set off car alarms over 3 miles away.

"In both cases, these objects located more than 600 kilometers from the state border of Ukraine. The Armed Forces of Ukraine do not have such long-range weapons. Therefore, it is quite possible that improvised means were used, for example, the Soviet Tu-141 drones, which can carry up to 150kg of payload and have a flight range of up to 1000km."

Hopefully, Putin won't react with nukes to "defend the Motherland".

View attachment 520999

I have no doubt that Putin will not act with nukes. I’m not exactly sure where the blame should fall, but there were some serious blunders made early in this war on the Russian side…the inability to encircle Kiev early on and the lack of importance placed upon Kharkiv…and shifting strategy from all out offensive, to a war of attrition. Credit goes to Ukraine, however, as obviously they’ve shown plenty of stubbornness and will to fight…Russia grossly misjudged in this area.

The inability to end this quickly has shown several chinks in the Russia’s armor. The inability to completely control airspace and the inability to use multiple offensive fronts…which Russia should’ve been able to do considering they were far superior in numbers on just about everything and had such convenient staging posts.

Regardless of the slow advance Russia is making back towards Bakhmut, Ukraine is not only able to deliver long range missiles and drones to Russian soil, but to reach part of the Russian nuclear triad. Not only is this a propaganda victory for Ukraine, it shows the RF’s vulnerability in defending its own skies. Belgorod and Kursk both were similarly targeted and hit, as well.

Things are about to get interesting…

I have no doubt that Putin will not act with nukes. I’m not exactly sure where the blame should fall, but there were some serious blunders made early in this war on the Russian side…the inability to encircle Kiev early on and the lack of importance placed upon Kharkiv…and shifting strategy from all out offensive, to a war of attrition. Credit goes to Ukraine, however, as obviously they’ve shown plenty of stubbornness and will to fight…Russia grossly misjudged in this area.

The inability to end this quickly has shown several chinks in the Russia’s armor. The inability to completely control airspace and the inability to use multiple offensive fronts…which Russia should’ve been able to do considering they were far superior in numbers on just about everything and had such convenient staging posts.

Regardless of the slow advance Russia is making back towards Bakhmut, Ukraine is not only able to deliver long range missiles and drones to Russian soil, but to reach part of the Russian nuclear triad. Not only is this a propaganda victory for Ukraine, it shows the RF’s vulnerability in defending its own skies. Belgorod and Kursk both were similarly targeted and hit, as well.

Things are about to get interesting…
Hmmm.

Prepare to be labeled a Ukrainian.

Not a fan..
Most of us arent, except for him staying put in the opening days and continuing the fight against a stronger foe. But dont tell Ras, or Volgr that.

Whether or not he was put there fighting with a Kalashnikov in his hand or not, him staying in Ukraine was a move most people didnt expect.

VN Store

Back