War in Ukraine

Why do you believe the gesture wasn’t genuine?

I don’t believe for 1 second soldiers in combat gave our congress a second thought let alone asked Z to give a battle flag to them. Complete horse crap. Good PR move for Z in his begging tour.

I don’t believe for 1 second soldiers in combat gave our congress a second thought let alone asked Z to give a battle flag to them. Complete horse crap. Good PR move for Z in his begging tour.
Ok fair enough. I think it would be easy enough to orchestrate along with yesterday’s visit and the defenders may not have even initiated it, just went along with it. But it isn’t out of the realm of believability.

Ok fair enough. I think it would be easy enough to orchestrate along with yesterday’s visit and the defenders may not have even initiated it, just went along with it. But it isn’t out of the realm of believability.

Have some people scribble names on a flag, rub some dirt on it and boom you got a great photo-op the mouthbreathers will fawn over.

Have some people scribble names on a flag, rub some dirt on it and boom you got a great photo-op the mouthbreathers will fawn over.
I think the dirt rubbing part was likely skipped but if the staff asked them for their battle flag and gave them a new one, and then had them sign the old one then yeah that sounds like a reasonable sequence of events. Yes it does sound like a PR staff thought not somebody worried about getting shot day to day.

The days of Reagan are long gone for the GOP. Now, no matter how meritorious the cause, no matter how consistent it is with their announced values, the leadership of the GOP base cares only about one thing: disagree with the Democrats. No matter what.

I swear, if a 50 mile wide comet was headed to Earth and Biden said we were launching efforts to stop it, some combination of Tucker Carlson and the Volnation knuckleheads here would say we ought to let it hit us.

Reactions: tvolsfan
The days of Reagan are long gone for the GOP. Now, no matter how meritorious the cause, no matter how consistent it is with their announced values, the leadership of the GOP base cares only about one thing: disagree with the Democrats. No matter what.

I swear, if a 50 mile wide comet was headed to Earth and Biden said we were launching efforts to stop it, some combination of Tucker Carlson and the Volnation knuckleheads here would say we ought to let it hit us.

And another mouth-breather chimes in.

If an R was POTUS you’d be starting a thread every day about them wasting money on Ukraine.

So let me get this understood. The Soviet Union collapsed, the Russian Federation was weakened and of no threat anymore, but yet they were now shaking in their boots at a weakened Russia?
Countries can rebound. The Baltics are small. They obviously can’t resist russian oppression on their own long term. Do they made the smart call and looked to the west.

And another thing, why can't you people understand that the fault is not on any country that may or may not have wanted to join NATO. The fault lies on NATO for accepting these countries and breaking the promise of not expanding east. Or really, the fault lies on NATO for not disbanding after 1991 and instead forming a different European security agreement that included Russia but excluded the US.

Because that’s stupid.

Reactions: AM64
It passes for someone like you…nuff said. There’s thousands of bombed out buildings in Ukraine to film in..Lloyd.

I bet you’re a reality tv fan, as well..
I've also given them names of journalists and recommended videos for them to watch regarding the atrocities that have occurred in the Donbas and also who was behind the coup. I'll remind them again of just some.

Anne Laure Bonnel
Eva Bartlett
Patrick Lancaster
Ukraine on Fire - documentary

Even one of their favorites, Time Magazine, produced a video just a year ago about their Tooth Fairy Nazis.

Reactions: Pacer92
think the major mistake Putin made was not accepting Luhansk and Donetsk independence referendum in 2014... but even then, he thought the Germans and French would be be more willing to sacrifice Ukraine for cheap energy and peace of mind. That is specifically why the US and Britain were not involved in the agreements.
Edited for accuracy

Last edited:

VN Store

Back