War in Ukraine

Begging for 44B will make you wear your best military green casual outfit to the White House
Nah, 44B ain't good enough already. Either way, 10% goes to "The Big Guy" so Biden is more than happy to send Ukraine more aid and pocket yet another ten percent for himself. Has anyone asked the American people how they feel about bankrolling Ukraine indefinitely? For how long?

Reactions: StarRaider
Shocking..
Not really. Puddinhead needs a huge teleprompter to read from and it’s likely easier to setup in a video stage Homer. It is free ammo to jump on though don’t make it look like the Oval Office if you don’t want to be accused of not really working in the Oval Office.

Not really. Puddinhead needs a huge teleprompter to read from and it’s likely easier to setup in a video stage Homer. It is free ammo to jump on though don’t make it look like the Oval Office if you don’t want to be accused of not really working in the Oval Office.

I was being facetious, Lloyd. I’m convinced that ole Puddinhead couldn’t say his ABC’s if his life depended on it..

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Nah, 44B ain't good enough already. Either way, 10% goes to "The Big Guy" so Biden is more than happy to send Ukraine more aid and pocket yet another ten percent for himself. Has anyone asked the American people how they feel about bankrolling Ukraine indefinitely? For how long?
They don’t care, just pay your taxes. They don’t care about how our money is used.

Taliban was defeated in 3 months. Afghanistan leadership and their people allowed them to return to power, Comrade, after the US essentially turned all operations over to them years ago.

I hope you haven't been getting extra rations of potatoes for your internet trolling work because its terrible.

Third worlders, much like Russians, are extremely corrupt and don't take well to any legitimate military training. The US's major mistake was believing that they could train up some sand people into decent soldiers. Sort of like how Russia approaches their military training. Its all about going through the motions for the $ then folding like a cheap suit.
Twenty years is a long time to spend pretending to learn what should've been obvious before anyone even went. We on a twenty year Ukraine plan? Reconstruction?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

VN Store

Back