War in Ukraine

As a Tesla shareholder, I'm completely on board with my CEO shooting the sh*t with some rando on Twitter instead of managing Tesla.
Right. He should be on an assembly line putting together Teslas at all times.

Reactions: StarRaider
Thatโ€™s been normalized now and youโ€™re racist if you say otherwise
Biden_081022_AP.jpg

Yep. I expect him to request Patriots, more HIMARS, M777โ€™s, Excalibur, ATACMS, etcโ€ฆ. Hell Iโ€™d do it if I were him. He has no other choice they cannot produce their own currently. But the tone was also pretty important too. He came across very gracious and showed a great deal of gratitude. And Iโ€™m still waiting on those โ€œdemandsโ€ he was going to make per the ZeroHedge idiots. I guess thereโ€™s still a chance when he talks to Congress tonight.

One thing Biden pointed to stuck out. Humanitarian aid. Thatโ€™s a European problem. We need to be focused on helping them kill as many Russians as they can. The EU needs to focus on growing new Ukrainians.

Ukraine isn't Afghanistan. And we don't have "troops on the ground" like Afghanistan either.
I have no problem with some aid being sent to prevent Russia from annexing Ukrainian territory. I'm skeptical that this aid is going to where it's supposed to always. I don't support a decades long US financial commitment that has no oversight or way to determine the money is spent as advertised.
If the Russians want to kamikaze their military and reputation by getting their asses handed to them in a fight that they started, that's fine with me. Have at it. At some point though, Ukraine should be able to use all this help they're getting to finish off what some are saying is a nearly defeated Russia, which if true, should be soon.

Itโ€™s hilarious. Itโ€™s like Zelensky cheated on him with the old boy friend and now heโ€™s really really mad! I mean I know the local Russian simps are gonna feed on it with their โ€œtoo late now you had your chanceโ€ stupidity but this is grade school juvenile stupidity by the idiot that has access to the worldโ€™s first or second nuclear weapons stockpile. Somebody needs to shoot the bastard now.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
Yep. I expect him to request Patriots, more HIMARS, M777โ€™s, Excalibur, ATACMS, etcโ€ฆ. Hell Iโ€™d do it if I were him. He has no other choice they cannot produce their own currently. But the tone was also pretty important too. He came across very gracious and showed a great deal of gratitude. And Iโ€™m still waiting on those โ€œdemandsโ€ he was going to make per the ZeroHedge idiots. I guess thereโ€™s still a chance when he talks to Congress tonight.

One thing Biden pointed to stuck out. Humanitarian aid. Thatโ€™s a European problem. We need to be focused on helping them kill as many Russians as they can. The EU needs to focus on growing new Ukrainians.

The EU needs to be footing the entire bill. Itโ€˜s their dumbass decision to be energy dependent on Russia that gave Putin the funds for this fiasco. We shouldnโ€™t be giving crap away.

I have no problem with some aid being sent to prevent Russia from annexing Ukrainian territory. I'm skeptical that this aid is going to where it's supposed to always. I don't support a decades long US financial commitment that has no oversight or way to determine the money is spent as advertised.
If the Russians want to kamikaze their military and reputation by getting their asses handed to them in a fight that they started, that's fine with me. Have at it. At some point though, Ukraine should be able to use all this help they're getting to finish off what some are saying is a nearly defeated Russia, which if true, should be soon.
Agree with everything you said. We need to work as quickly as we can to end the hostilities (give them the means to kill as many Russians as possible as quickly as possible) and get the hell out. Iโ€™d hope we are out if there by end of 2023 but I doubt it. And the EU needs to front the bill to rebuild Ukraine. Give them access to the seized Russian funds and stop the fiscal bleeding.

The EU needs to be footing the entire bill. Itโ€˜s their dumbass decision to be energy dependent on Russia that gave Putin the funds for this fiasco. We shouldnโ€™t be giving crap away.
Donโ€™t disagree hog, at least on premise. Iโ€™ll spare us both on bringing up that doc that binds our assistance again ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Agree with everything you said. We need to work as quickly as we can to end the hostilities (give them the means to kill as many Russians as possible as quickly as possible) and get the hell out. Iโ€™d hope we are out if there by end of 2023 but I doubt it. And the EU needs to front the bill to rebuild Ukraine. Give them access to the seized Russian funds and stop the fiscal bleeding.

Still using the word give. Screw that.

If it's really as bad for Russia as some think, then Ukraine may as well go ahead and take Crimea back too and send anyone there who'd rather be in Russia to Russia. Then send Russia the bill. And if all that happens, is NATO really needed anymore?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Either way, I say we send Mitch McConnell to the front lines to fight. That's my #1 priority.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
If it's really as bad for Russia as some think, then Ukraine may as well go ahead and take Crimea back too and send anyone there who'd rather be in Russia to Russia. Then send Russia the bill. And if all that happens, is NATO really needed anymore?
Honestly before 2022 it would have been easy to say NATO wasnโ€™t needed anymore. But it seems today that at least Sweden and Finland believe itโ€™s still needed ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ But we need to see Europe take a bigger fiscal role I believe.

VN Store

Back