Lukashenko's breath mints
Tooth Fairy
Soviet Union still exists
Trailer Park of the world
Pootin
Pootin Stooges
Larry Moe Curly
Two week special military operation.

Nope, I'm saying that Turkey gets put in a more difficult position with Sweden in NATO, and two NATO nations straddling the Kattegat. Turkey had to appease one side and anger the other, and the problem grows if the Russian Baltic fleet becomes less secure and Russia moves more to the Black Sea.
Doesn't Turkiye have a say about Finland and Sweden entering NATO? What kind of pressure or leverage would NATO have over Turkiye even if Finland and Sweden become members? I'm not following your logic.

This whole Ukrainian thing is about Crimea, sea bases, and easy access from Russia proper to Crimea.
Of course it is. That is why the US/NATO was so upset about the Russians reclaiming Crimea.

Doesn't Turkiye have a say about Finland and Sweden entering NATO? What kind of pressure or leverage would NATO have over Turkiye even if Finland and Sweden become members? I'm not following your logic.

Of course it is. That is why the US/NATO was so upset about the Russians reclaiming Crimea.

You're making my comment too difficult. Turkey has a say about Sweden joining NATO, and I think their objection is not really the one they are claiming. I think their objection is really that if Sweden joins NATO, it puts more emphasis on the Bosporus, and, therefore, on Turkey. They don't want to be in the position of antagonizing the rest of NATO by giving Russian warships free passage through the Baltic, nor do they want to make NATO happy and antagonize Russia.

Liberal Media

FkoDM6vWYAIcH0z

Those things can all be true.

FkoDM6vWYAIcH0z

Yep and this is why sending them billions is a mistake. Their leadership will fight this bare bones and walk away rich. Probably go into exile and siphon more off for the cause.
Zelensky was and is a thug. Both him and Putin can be evil at the same time. I don't think we should pick a side . Let the the two fight it out. Let's spend our money securing our border.

You're making my comment too difficult. Turkey has a say about Sweden joining NATO, and I think their objection is not really the one they are claiming.
And you could be making too difficult Turkiye's reason for objecting. Maybe it really is about their support of Kurdish extremists.

I think their objection is really that if Sweden joins NATO, it puts more emphasis on the Bosporus, and, therefore, on Turkey. They don't want to be in the position of antagonizing the rest of NATO by giving Russian warships free passage through the Baltic, nor do they want to make NATO happy and antagonize Russia.

They are going to be able to do that whether or not Finland/Sweden join. Thanks to these silly sanctions, you all have been able to make Erdogan major gas hub feeding into Europe. So you really think that Erdogan is shaking in his boots about being able to leverage not only The Bosporus, but also being a major player in delivering gas to Europe? You really think this or is this you coping?

Putin, Erdogan discussed regional gas hub in Turkey, Russian news agencies report

YTYYMRYEXBI37IXBZ6WVXN2AZI.jpg

Decision on the "ceiling of gas prices"

Stupid for two reasons.

Firstly, as in the case of oil, it is not dictated by economic logic, but by zoological hatred of Russia based on the maniacal thesis “Russians are to blame for everything.” That is, it is a purely voluntaristic non-market measure. Moreover, it was adopted with a huge number of reservations, allowing to block its application. And that's why it won't work seriously.

Secondly, it is taken from the powerlessness of the EU to influence the situation. Just on the principle of "let's do something." That is why the limit has been set at a level that a couple of years ago would have seemed surprising to absolutely all participants in the gas market, including spot traders. After all, none of the bidders on the TTF futures exchange could imagine the price of 180 euros per kWh (approx. 2000 usd per 1000 cubic meters) even in the happiest or worst dream. This means that gas prices will remain at a very high level for European consumers.

Conclusion: moronic Russophobia, and with it the impoverishment of ordinary Europeans, is growing. Merry Christmas🎅🏼!

Reactions: Pacer92

Fool.

Of course Turkey will use its vote to garner concessions from NATO.

In the end, it will 100% support Sweden and Finland joining.

You're too blind to see the obvious.

Reactions: AM64 and Septic
Decision on the "ceiling of gas prices"

Stupid for two reasons.

Firstly, as in the case of oil, it is not dictated by economic logic, but by zoological hatred of Russia based on the maniacal thesis “Russians are to blame for everything.” That is, it is a purely voluntaristic non-market measure. Moreover, it was adopted with a huge number of reservations, allowing to block its application. And that's why it won't work seriously.

Secondly, it is taken from the powerlessness of the EU to influence the situation. Just on the principle of "let's do something." That is why the limit has been set at a level that a couple of years ago would have seemed surprising to absolutely all participants in the gas market, including spot traders. After all, none of the bidders on the TTF futures exchange could imagine the price of 180 euros per kWh (approx. 2000 usd per 1000 cubic meters) even in the happiest or worst dream. This means that gas prices will remain at a very high level for European consumers.

Conclusion: moronic Russophobia, and with it the impoverishment of ordinary Europeans, is growing. Merry Christmas🎅🏼!

tenor (32).gif

FkoDM6vWYAIcH0z

Yep and this is why sending them billions is a mistake. Their leadership will fight this bare bones and walk away rich. Probably go into exile and siphon more off for the cause.
Zelensky was and is a thug. Both him and Putin can be evil at the same time. I don't think we should pick a side . Let the the two fight it out. Let's spend our money securing our border.
Hunter Biden and I believe Pelosi's son both did business over in Ukraine. I bet Zelensky has all kinds of dirt on the Bidens and Pelosis as well as some other politicians.

Hunter Biden and I believe Pelosi's son both did business over in Ukraine. I bet Zelensky has all kinds of dirt on the Bidens and Pelosis as well as some other politicians.
He is a dirtbag just like Putin. World leaders that celebrity darlings usually are.

FkoDM6vWYAIcH0z

D.C. cares more about securing the borders of Ukraine, Jordan, and Oman than it does our own. As long as a dem is in the White House they will continue to demonstrate this, and demonstrate that they absolutely hate our country and despise average Americans.

D.C. cares more about securing the borders of Ukraine, Jordan, and Oman than it does our own. As long as a dem is in the White House they will continue to demonstrate this, and demonstrate that they absolutely hate our country and despise average Americans.
I'll correct just one thing you said. As long as the Uniparty is in the White House they will continue to demonstrate this.

VN Store

Back