War in Ukraine

D.C. cares more about securing the borders of Ukraine, Jordan, and Oman than it does our own. As long as a dem is in the White House they will continue to demonstrate this, and demonstrate that they absolutely hate our country and despise average Americans.
Silly rabbit, neither side wants to top illegals from entering. One side is doing a better job of making the other take the blame - but don't kid yourself, the R's and D's have no intention of actually wanting to see the cheap labor well dry up.

Merry Christmas to everyone here... even you die-hard Russian nutballs.

Catching a flight early tomorrow to Ft. Lauderdale. Spending a week in FL then catching the Orange Bowl on the 30th.

GBO!

I'll be there too! If you see me, holler - I'll buy you a souvenir cup of beer. I'll be the one wearing orange.

Silly rabbit, neither side wants to top illegals from entering. One side is doing a better job of making the other take the blame - but don't kid yourself, the R's and D's have no intention of actually wanting to see the cheap labor well dry up.
Going to have to reluctantly agree with you here

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!

BTW Rogozin is a dirty Russian who 100% deserves...

December 23, 2022, 07:44 Rogozin was wounded in the groin and may lose his reproductive organ - media Wounded in the occupied Donetsk, the ex-head of Rosksmos Dmitry Rogozin, it turns out, not only the fifth point is injured. On December 21, in Donetsk, in the Shesh-besh restaurant, the occupiers' party on the occasion of the birthday of the former chief "cosmonaut" of Russia ended tragically. For some guests, this was the last event in their lives, and for Rogozin himself, it turned out to be a shameful injury. The media released new details. It turns out that the birthday boy has more injuries. According to the DPR militants' public pages, Rogozin received a shrapnel wound to the soft tissues of the head, a penetrating shrapnel wound to the buttocks, a penetrating shrapnel wound to the left thigh, as well as the groin, the Ukraine 365 Telegram channel reports. The head and trunk of the penis have been dissected, the former Russian Deputy Prime Minister and head of Roskosmos is threatened with a complete amputation of the penis. Doctors are fighting to save the reproductive organ, but the chances are very small.

Photo from the Shesh-Besh Hotel. Ouch!

a-view-shows-a-damage-14087108_2839326_20221223073737.jpg

Classy lady (Kremlin spokesperson). Check out the last picture. Looks like poppa Putin gets to watch.

Amazing how they all hate the west, but then get married/live/vacation in the west all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and Septic

I actually do see your point. One side sees future votes, both sides see labor (even if one side won't admit it).

Do we need some migrant workers? Sure do. Those fruit trees won't prune themselves. There is a legal and much better way to do this though, but those in DC would rather give us all the shaft, with no lube, instead of doing what is right. The left is just much more open and bold about it, and truly are not stopping the flood gates from opening. I mean, not any resistance at all. They hate us.

Classy lady (Kremlin spokesperson). Check out the last picture. Looks like poppa Putin gets to watch.

Amazing how they all hate the west, but then get married/live/vacation in the west all the time.

Jealous? Wish you looked like her at 47 y/o? Happy Birthday Maria Zakharova. Keep giving these Western puppets hell with your truth bombs.

Lol. She wouldn't give you the time of day Proctor.
From the way she acts in her wedding photos of all hilarious places I’d guess she had pull tabs on her wedding garter with her phone number Curly. You missed your chance! 😂

Don’t get me wrong the world needs more loose women!

I don't know if blondes just aint my thing but I swear some of you boys would drool over a hound dog if someone put a blonde mop on it

Reactions: AM64
I don't know if blondes just aint my thing but I swear some of you boys would drool over a hound dog if someone put a blonde mop on it
Nothing wrong with an opportune drive by hit-it-and-quit-it ape. ( assuming you aren’t married to a crazy ass Latina that would gut you with a spoon so that leaves me out) She looked a bit thick in her wedding photos but in the Sunday school photo Ras posted she looked slimmed down. Not the usual order of things but whatever.

Nothing wrong with an opportune drive by hit-it-and-quit-it ape. ( assuming you aren’t married to a crazy ass Latina that would gut you with a spoon so that leaves me out) She looked a bit thick in her wedding photos but in the Sunday school photo Ras posted she looked slimmed down. Not the usual order of things but whatever.
she drinks more than I ever did

I am more of a dark hair, dark eyes guy as far as women preference.....but that line is thin. I am an equal opportunity employer,

VN Store

Back