War in Ukraine

They didn't invade Transnistria, Abkhazia, or South Ossetia. In each of those the people themselves decided to revolt on their own. According to your own logic then you should stop being a hypocrite and completely support those independent movements. Plus all 3 of these nations have been governing on their own for quite some time now.

And I'm sure you meant Abkhazia and not Azerbaijan.
But I guess the "Ukrainians" revolting against Yanukovich in 2014 was just fine...

What Russian state media am I parroting? Heck I never even heard of Tass until your buddy Dallas mentioned it.
Russian feint, Moskva. Russia was fighting the best type of war possible that minimized civilian damage. -I remember you guys celebrating a working traffic light for gosh sakes.- Russia is fighting NATO directly, not just the equipment. The war is very popular in Russia. Russians (the people) want escalation. The Russian reorganization back in late summer or early fall was a sign of winning. The super strategic town of X.

Wagner Group commander requests asylum in Norway - BBC News

Hmmm.

"Mr Risnes said his client left Wagner after witnessing war crimes in Ukraine."
Oh I can’t wait to hear the disinformation screeching from our resident sycophants on the dirt this guy dishes. 😂
He added that he believed Mr Medvedev had taken some evidence of war crimes with him to Norway and that he intends to share his information with groups investigating war crimes in the coming weeks.

1673918903325.gif

Just a few Himars have been wreaking havoc.
Won't change the outcome. Kyiv is averaging about one good strike per month with the HIMARS. How did that work out on the Kerch Bridge? Shut traffic down for 2 days and was fully operational about 5 weeks later when Pootin drove a Benz across it. Major tactical strike.

Meanwhile, Russia does devastation on every missile strike.

Won't change the outcome. Kyiv is averaging about one good strike per month with the HIMARS. How did that work out on the Kerch Bridge? Shut traffic down for 2 days and was fully operational about 5 weeks later when Pootin drove a Benz across it. Major tactical strike.

LMAO even Al Jazeera gets it Moe🤡

And the Kersh Bridge was a truck bomb. And no it isn’t fully repaired no matter how much you claim differently

But you are right that Russia continues to launch devastating attacks against civilians. Those are called war crimes.

‘The Russians have nothing equivalent’: How HIMARS help Ukraine

The M142 HIMARS, the High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems supplied to Ukraine by the United States, have become a symbol of Russian vulnerability.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidh...nition-make-ukraines-himars-far-deadlier/amp/

HIMARS rocket launchers have been among Ukraine’s most effective weapons against the Russian invaders, and yesterday’s DoD announcement that they are sending four morewill be welcome. Perhaps more significantly, images from Ukraine show HIMARS may be receiving new types of ammunition which take it to a different level of lethality against both personnel and vehicles.

The only thing they seem to be able to hit are hospitals and apartment blocks.

Well at least they’re knocking off the disinformation claiming it’s Ukrainian missiles hitting their own civilians now and just killing as many civilians as they can.

Dnipro mayor says chances are minimal of finding survivors in wrecked apartment building

DNIPRO, Ukraine, Jan 15 (Reuters) - The chances are "minimal" of pulling more survivors from the wreckage of an apartment building in the Ukrainian city of Dnipro that was hit by a Russian missile strike on Saturday, the city's mayor told Reuters in an interview on Sunday.

"I think the chances of saving people now are minimal. As of 11:00, 21 people are dead, but 40 are missing," said Borys Filatov.

"May God help us find several of them. I think the number of dead will be in the dozens."

VN Store

Back