War in Ukraine

Have you read his Person Dignity Theory? He didn't even believe in Capitalism or Communism.
Interesting. And the main reason why the US supported him was because he was allegedly Catholic. Makes you wonder how deep rooted those beliefs were.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hunerwadel
2022 Russian businessmen suspicious deaths - Wikipedia

Leonid Shulman
Igor Nosov
Alexander Tyulakov
Mikhail Watford
Vasily Melnikov
Vladislav Avayev
Sergey Protosenya
Andrei Krukovsky
Alexander Subbotin
Yuri Voronov
Dan Rapoport
Ravil Maganov
Ivan Pechorin
Vladimir Sungorkin
Anatoly Gerashchenko
Pavel Pchelnikov
Nikolay Petrunin
Nikolai Mushegian
Vyacheslav Taran
Grigory Kochenov
Dmitriy Zelenov
Vladimir Bidenov
Alexander Buzakov
Pavel Antov
Alexei Maslov
Magomed Abdulaev
On the bright side, hospital window repair shops are making bank.

On the bright side, hospital window repair shops are making bank.

Same for stair railing makers, but yacht sales have been dropping.

Wonder what makes an oligarch think it's a good idea to escape to his yacht in Monaco, where Putin's mistress lives.

FmpwjweXoAAqE_D

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Fake news
I would love to see some "real" numbers from you guys.

Hopefully you arent being absolutist about the numbers I would imagine there is +/- 10-20% of wiggle room in any war time casualty numbers without anything nefarious. And yes same would go for Ukraine's +100k losses.

Russian site. Not very Putin friendly, so I am sure you will classify them as shills.

About Meduza — Meduza

They cover a lot of stories the MSM doesnt, and offer a different perspective. They have thrown in some unique opinions or stories on Ukraine. They will go both ways with their stories, pro one side or the other, but because they are mostly reasonable their coverage of Ukraine is pretty negative towards russia.

But they were also good on providing some alternate source information on Covid that was definitely not msm

Reactions: Gandalf

VN Store

Back