War in Ukraine

How is any of that Kremlin propaganda? Please explain in detail why it is.

Like I said. As far as I'm concerned you only believe it's Kremlin propaganda because your news told you it was.

Oh wait, you're still pretending that NATO forced Putin to invade Ukraine starting back in 2014?
troy-point.gif

Well. I never claimed you Zelensky trolls were skilled in the art of reading comprehension. And your new pal is proving that critical thinking isn't a strong suit of you trolls either.
Oh yeah Komrade Curly that’s what’s happening. You’re getting wrecked again like you always do 😂

Reactions: BeardedVol
Lol, "NATO made us do it" is Kremlin propaganda Ivan.

Or have you forgotten the many changing reasons for Russia's invasion? It would be understandable if you did, as it has changed so many times.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/russia-ukraine-war-1.6446322
Once again you believe anything that is opposite of what your religion, known as mainstream media, tells you is "Kremlin propaganda". You only parrot what they are saying. That's why I can't take people like you and your fellow Biden voters here seriously.

Once again you believe anything that is opposite of what your religion, known as mainstream media, tells you is "Kremlin propaganda". You only parrot what they are saying. That's why I can't take people like you and your fellow Biden voters here seriously.

So you really do believe that NATO made Putin invade Ukraine; a "true believer", bless your heart.

The fact that you and a few others insist that anyone who is against us spending billions on this proxy war in Ukraine is some kind of "Russian propagandist" shows how absolutely pathetic some of you all are.
Hog is pretty vocally against spending billions, he is the one that sparked the original comment this convo spun off from. No one has called him a Russian propagandist.

I am against the spending, no one has called me a russian propagandist.

Stop trying to be the victim.

VN Store

Back