War in Ukraine

The fact that you and a few others insist that anyone who is against us spending billions on this proxy war in Ukraine is some kind of "Russian propagandist" shows how absolutely pathetic some of you all are.
Oh but I don’t claim that at all. I point at your body of work here shilling for the bald dwarf to call you a Russian propagandist, Komrade Curly 🤡

Reactions: BeardedVol
Oh but I don’t claim that at all. I point at your body of work here shilling for the bald dwarf to call you a Russian propagandist, Komrade Curly 🤡
Lol, unlike you, I've worked for the federal judiciary Ivan, and I can tell you with 100% certainty, that the DOJ doesn't bring a case that it doesn't have a 99% chance of winning.
And you still failed to prove that Jill Stein was ever any sort of Russian agent. A news source you follow, and that you treat as if it's some sort of religion, did not prove it either.

And you still failed to prove that Jill Stein was ever any sort of Russian agent. A news source you follow, and that you treat as if it's some sort of religion, did not prove it either.

It's not my job to prove anything Ivan. She's named in a federal indictment as the beneficiary of a campaign of attempted Russian influence on our elections.

Reactions: tvolsfan
I made no claim that she was a Russian agent Komrade Curly. I threw hog’s voting for that bat 💩 crazy Stein back at him when he Donjo’d me on the Biden voting joke. You then as usual jumped the shark and go well off into the deep end. 😂

Reactions: AM64
It's not my job to prove anything Ivan. She's named in a federal indictment as the beneficiary of a campaign of attempted Russian influence on our elections.
Is she in jail for anything?

Once again you failed to prove that she is a Russian agent. Just another baseless attack from your religion known as the mainstream media.

In Stein’s defense she was never accused of doing anything wrong. Not that I’m aware of anyway. She was just useful at the time to Prigozhin’s trolls in sowing misinformation. And whether it had any real impact or not in the outcome is the topic of other ongoing threads and I’ll just leave it at that.

But the Internet Research Agency is just more Russian internet trash.

I made no claim that she was a Russian agent Komrade Curly. I threw hog’s voting for that bat 💩 crazy Stein back at him when he Donjo’d me on the Biden voting joke. You then as usual jumped the shark and go well off into the deep end. 😂
I almost voted for her myself. As she was the most honest and sane candidate of the 4 who were running. Gary Johnson was a complete joke regardless of what a certain "real conservative" on here says.

Stein had nothing to do with Trump winning and a good part of the Democrat Party and democrats put the blame on anyone but themselves for their failure. It's the same old tired game but they have many "mainstream" news outlets in their corner pushing their propaganda and many people buy into everything they push as if it's truth.

Jill Stein is not a Russian agent. Neither is Tulsi. Neither is Trump. The Russian collusion story was a joke just like us spending billions on this proxy war is a joke.

In Stein’s defense she was never accused of doing anything wrong. Not that I’m aware of anyway. She was just useful at the time to Prigozhin’s trolls in sowing misinformation. And whether it had any real impact or not in the outcome is the topic of other ongoing threads and I’ll just leave it at that.

But the Internet Research Agency is just more Russian internet trash.

Wether she is a Russian spy or not is somewhat irrelevant to Ivan's original comment.

The reason people think that she is, is because she was flown to Moscow for an RT event where she sat at a table with Putin and his cronies, and was then the beneficiary of a Russian campaign of election interference.

To this day, she is also parroting Kremlin propaganda across various social media outlets, which isn't helping her case.

Reactions: tvolsfan
I almost voted for her myself. As she was the most honest and sane candidate of the 4 who were running. Gary Johnson was a complete joke regardless of what a certain "real conservative" on here says.

Stein had nothing to do with Trump winning and a good part of the Democrat Party and democrats put the blame on anyone but themselves for their failure. It's the same old tired game but they have many "mainstream" news outlets in their corner pushing their propaganda and many people buy into everything they push as if it's truth.

Jill Stein is not a Russian agent. Neither is Tulsi. Neither is Trump. The Russian collusion story was a joke just like us spending billions on this proxy war is a joke.
LMAO you are a Stein supporter that’s so damn perfect. Hey @hog88 come get your fellow Stein boy!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: AM64
Wether she is a Russian spy or not is somewhat irrelevant to Ivan's original comment.

The reason people think that she is, is because she was flown to Moscow for an RT event where she sat at a table with Putin and his cronies, and was then the beneficiary of a Russian campaign of election interference.

To this day, she is also parroting Kremlin propaganda across various social media outlets, which isn't helping her case.
Don’t disagree at all and I agree that you did not make any accusation against Stein.

Please provide some examples of her pushing Kremlin propaganda and why exactly they are Kremlin propaganda.

As far as I'm concerned the only reason you believe anything she says is "Kremlin propaganda" is because the news you watch convinced you of it.

Please provide some examples of her pushing Kremlin propaganda and why exactly they are Kremlin propaganda.

As far as I'm concerned the only reason you believe anything she says is "Kremlin propaganda" is because the news you watch convinced you of it.

VN Store

Back