War in Ukraine

Attacking the source and not the content.
Did attack the content. Plenty of mainstream articles have tried to push the narrative that Stein and others were Russian agents or propagandists. Not only have they failed but are completely wrong as well.

Hog is pretty vocally against spending billions, he is the one that sparked the original comment this convo spun off from. No one has called him a Russian propagandist.

I am against the spending, no one has called me a russian propagandist.

Stop trying to be the victim.
You really are a neocon stooge.

Did attack the content. Plenty of mainstream articles have tried to push the narrative that Stein and others were Russian agents or propagandists. Not only have they failed but are completely wrong as well.
You only went after the content as a product of a laughable source. You didnt break down how the indictment wasnt about Russia playing in our politics. You didnt question the events or picture of her meeting with some top Russians during a "private event". The only countering you did wasnt the point, it doesnt matter if she wasnt charged in the indictment. That wasnt the argument. The argument was that she was involved/target in the Russian play. I think that is pretty well proven. You just disagree on what it means for Stein.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
You only went after the content as a product of a laughable source. You didnt break down how the indictment wasnt about Russia playing in our politics. You didnt question the events or picture of her meeting with some top Russians during a "private event". The only countering you did wasnt the point, it doesnt matter if she wasnt charged in the indictment. That wasnt the argument. The argument was that she was involved/target in the Russian play. I think that is pretty well proven. You just disagree on what it means for Stein.
I don't have to break anything down. I've read enough of these garbage articles to know what they say.

Can you prove Stein is Russian agent? Nope.

Hog is pretty vocally against spending billions, he is the one that sparked the original comment this convo spun off from. No one has called him a Russian propagandist.

I am against the spending, no one has called me a russian propagandist.

Stop trying to be the victim.
The difference between you and Hog is that at least Hog is willing to go against the mainstream narrative at times. You are afraid to go against the mainstream news narrative. Which is why you are simply a neocon stooge.

I don't have to break anything down. I've read enough of these garbage articles to know what they say.

Can you prove Stein is Russian agent? Nope.
Wasnt my narrative. Wasnt even bearded's I dont think, he can correct me if I am wrong. You did your usually thing of misconstruing what was said into a pre-fit argument you have already won in your head.

The difference between you and Hog is that at least Hog is willing to go against the mainstream narrative at times. You are afraid to go against the mainstream news narrative. Which is why you are simply a neocon stooge.
Like when I said I think Russia will win? Must have missed that in the MSM I never watch.
Like when I argued against establishing a no fly zone? Must have missed that in the MSM I never watch.
Like when I downplayed the retaking of Snake Island, that little piece of an island near Crimea, and that island near Kherson? Must have missed all of that too.

Again you are completely misrepresenting people and arguments to fit preconceived notions you hold.

Like when I said I think Russia will win? Must have missed that in the MSM I never watch.
Like when I argued against establishing a no fly zone? Must have missed that in the MSM I never watch.
Like when I downplayed the retaking of Snake Island, that little piece of an island near Crimea, and that island near Kherson? Must have missed all of that too.

Again you are completely misrepresenting people and arguments to fit preconceived notions you hold.
You mean just like you and your fellow troll pals misrepresent and misinterpret statements people make because they don't fit your narrative? Plus you can't even get basic historical facts right.

Like I told someone last night. It's hard to take you Biden voters seriously.

Every damn time. Prove him wrong 😂
This all started because your new pal cannot prove that Jill Stein is a Russian agent or pushing "Kremlin propaganda".

That's the go to tactic used by Biden voters such as Bearded Vol when people dare question the mainstream news narrative.

VN Store

Back