War in Ukraine

Hey @DonjoVol havent seen you respond to your commie budies real feeling.
Lol. I did respond. I told you we can go over the platform word for word if you like and I can point out where they are socially conservative.

And this is once again where you are lacking in reading comprehension skills. I said socially conservative not politically conservative.

Last edited:
Hungary's far-right Prime Minister Viktor Orban SNUBS Biden and Bucharest Nine meeting on president's final day in Warsaw after saying only Trump could end war in Ukraine

Hungary's far-right Prime Minister Viktor Orban is snubbing Wednesday's meeting in Warsaw with President Joe Biden and other Bucharest Nine leaders.

Orban has been an outlier on the war in Ukraine, chiding the European Union for prolonging the conflict and saying in October that only former U.S. President Donald Trump could negotiate a deal between the Ukrainians and Russians.

'This is going to sound brutal, but hope for peace goes by the name of Donald Trump,' Orban said at the time, arguing Biden wasn't the man for the job because he has 'gone too far' in calling Russian President Vladimir Putin a 'war criminal.'

Hungary's far-right Prime Minister Viktor Orban SNUBS Biden and Bucharest Nine | Daily Mail Online

Then that weakens your argument for Donbas and Crimea when they only had them as an independent state for 30 years.
It's funny how these clowns say they hated the Soviet Union and claim Putin is wanting to bring it back. Yet they support the border of Ukraine which was set by none other than the Soviet Union.

Hungary's far-right Prime Minister Viktor Orban SNUBS Biden and Bucharest Nine meeting on president's final day in Warsaw after saying only Trump could end war in Ukraine

Hungary's far-right Prime Minister Viktor Orban is snubbing Wednesday's meeting in Warsaw with President Joe Biden and other Bucharest Nine leaders.
Far-right... that is meant to put an image in your mind.

It's funny how these clowns say they hated the Soviet Union and claim Putin is wanting to bring it back. Yet they support the border of Ukraine which was set by none other than the Soviet Union.
No what’s funny is watching you bald dwarf nut hugging shills go thru some really stupid mental gymnastics trying to justify Russia not honoring their pledge to leave intact that sovereign border they agreed to Komrade Curiy 🤡

Lol. I did respond. I told you we can go over the platform word for word if you like and I can point out where they are socially conservative.

And this is once again where you are lacking in reading comprehension skills. I said socially conservative not politically conservative.
I was responding to that post. That's why I went "word for word" on their platform. Granted I didnt go through every word. Ut I doubt you have either.

The government enforcing a social program by its nature means it isnt conservative.

Then that weakens your argument for Donbas and Crimea when they only had them as an independent state for 30 years.
Except that’s not our argument. This historical ******** is your (very weak) argument, not ours. Our argument is Russia shouldn’t start armed conflicts to annex another country’s territory, regardless of Putin’s hurt feelings and old maps.

Not much of a student of history, are you?
Ukraine in War and Revolution | Origins
Map_of_Ukraine_for_Paris_Peace_Conference.jpg

Reactions: AM64
Question: Why would the Ukrainians invade another sovereign country that poses no threat to them? What has Transnistria (or if you want, Moldova) done to the Kyiv regime?

Why would the Russians invade another sovereign country that poses no threat to them? What has Ukraine done to the Moscow regime?

Why would the Russians invade another sovereign country that poses no threat to them? What has Ukraine done to the Moscow regime?
They destabilized Ukraine with a US backed coup, and then brought in NATO weapons and built up an army specifically designed to fight Russia. They also attacked the Russian peoples living in the south and east of the country.

Transnistria has done none of those things to Ukraine.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back