War in Ukraine

I thought I answered this yesterday morning. But anyways. There could be some truth to what Prigozhin said yesterday... or not. The evidence is not necessarily in his favor with regards to the reasoning behind going into Donbas on 02/24/2022.

Anyways, outside of that, this is the most war fog I've seen since the first 2-3 days of this conflict. Everybody is getting hysterical. We should know something in the next 24-48 hours. By them, OJ and AC should have driven to Moscow by then...
Do you feel like a fool yet?

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Wagner forces have crossed from occupied eastern Ukraine into the big southern Russian city of Rostov-on-Don, and claim to have taken control of the city and its military facilities. President Putin says the situation is difficult but has promised to do everything to defend Russia.
Wow...what a 💩 show...Putin was a absolute moron for starting all this...it was stupid stupid stupid.

I would say US back channel communications have already been used to relay the message that any indication that nuclear weapons are being prepped for launch, would incur a preemptive response from NATO.

That's probably true but not the least bit reassuring. Here's hoping cooler heads prevail. Because not even the virtuous Zelenski is worth the risk of nuclear escalation.

This is the weirdest sh*t ever. And just like that, Prigozhin is calling it a day?

LOL...

dragontan.gif

Remember, that dumbass Putin transferred strategic nukes to Belarus. If Lukashenko has "lost" (ahem.....sold) a few nukes to Prigozhan/Wagner Group, he'd better CYA and act like he's trying to help because Putin can replace him in an instant.

NEVER give nukes to small, easily bought countries. Putin is an idiot.

VN Store

Back