War in Ukraine

Damn it??? LOL...

Why you mad, bro?
If you're seriously trying to take a lap over stopping an armed insurrection that only further exposes how fragile the situation is in Russia you're either less intelligent than I hyave you credit for or so pumped fill of Putin batter that you can't help yourself.

This is all crazy........ And dangerous.

I'm not convinced Prigozhin will continue the war if he gains

If you're seriously trying to take a lap over stopping an armed insurrection that only further exposes how fragile the situation is in Russia you're either less intelligent than I hyave you credit for or so pumped fill of Putin batter that you can't help yourself.
Oh he’s shown for months he isn’t too bright on this topic 😂

NetBlocks, a nonprofit organization that monitors internet censorship, reported late Friday that at least five Russian internet service providers were blocking all access to news aggregator Google News. The internet as a whole remained functional Saturday evening, monitors said.

Ok????

That's probably true but not the least bit reassuring. Here's hoping cooler heads prevail. Because not even the virtuous Zelenski is worth the risk of nuclear escalation.

We spend $60 billion a year to maintain our nuclear arsenal, which is slightly less than Russia's entire defense budget.

They know their warheads are only impressive on paper, and I doubt anyone is stupid enough to try to use one for fear of detonating or during the launch process.

Lukashenko brokered nothing. Putin gave him the credit to help prop him up. The situation in Belarus is more fragile than Russia. And Putin can't afford to let the situation in Belarus go south.

We spend $60 billion a year to maintain our nuclear arsenal, which is slightly less than Russia's entire defense budget.

They know their warheads are only impressive on paper, and I doubt anyone is stupid enough to try to use one for fear of detonating or during the launch process.

I really don't disagree with you on your premise however I would hate to depend on hoping they fail in the detonation/launch process. It only has to be right once.

Now we get to watch the bald dwarf remove that official decree calling Prigozhin a traitor and them just hugging it out right Moe? 😂
LOL...

Пригожин не будет наказан за бунт. Он "договорился" и получит юридический иммунитет

"The criminal case against Prigozhin will be dropped; PMC Wagner fighters, as members of the SVO, will receive legal immunity. The Duma will make appropriate decisions in the coming days."

Reactions: Tman44
I know you might find this surprising..but most military bases, even Russian ones, have fuel depots AND tankers that roll with the armor..

That being said, most armor uses diesel fuel..I'm sure they can find some pumps in the barren wasteland between where they are now and Moscow.
I'm sure they do have rolling tankers. But to supply all of those vehicles over a long distance like that, not to mention the fuel needed to run the tankers themselves, seems odd.

Prigozhin may get security guarantees but there will be reprisals against the families of the average Wagner fighters by the FSB after all of this dies down.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back