War in Ukraine

you know things are getting bad when they have to kill off the hot women.

Maybe she took a liking to Prig and ditched Putin as her side piece. I mean, why kill off a hottie body that was just a VP of a Russian bank? Ya never know….

Reactions: AM64
I'm not certain we want Europe to handle this. They've historically sucked vs Russia.
Poland, Napoleon and Germany 2X invaded Russia... I think you minimize the amount and direction of animosity between the two. If Europe sucks vs Russia, in the 4 examples I mentioned, it was the invaders fault for moving in to Russia.

None of our business either way. Let the Europeans deal with the issues in Europe.

How Europe is it (and Ukraine certainly no different) to think that different cultures can exist in a new country.

USSR falls
Czechoslovakia becomes two countries Czech Republic and Slovakia
Yugoslavia ? 6 countries and still had neighbors turning on each other. Stay the F out of Europe and allow Germany, France, UK etc figure it out.

Poland, Napoleon and Germany 2X invaded Russia... I think you minimize the amount and direction of animosity between the two. If Europe sucks vs Russia, in the 4 examples I mentioned, it was the invaders fault for moving in to Russia.
why do you always act like Russia always just sat around doing nothing?

The Russians were the aggressors against Napoleon, sending multiple armies into Austria and Bavaria to fight Napoleon.
Poland was invaded by Russia long before Poland ever invaded Russia. And the last invasion between the two was Russian invading Poland.
Germany in WW1 was attacked by the Russians first, it was one of the reasons their early offensive into France stopped. Germany had to send multiple divisions to go deal with the Russians in German territory in eastern Prussia.
Funnily enough for the conversation the WW2 conflict between Germany and Russia started with a cooperation between the Nazis and Stalin to attack and invade Poland. That was one of the reasons the Pole's fell so fast, they couldn't fight a two front war against both major powers. they had actually stabilized their western front against the Germans around Warsaw, until the Russians stabbed them in the back, quiet literally.

Fz2qs8PWIAAdmdq

VN Store

Back