War in Ukraine

Thunberg Decries ‘ecocide’ in Ukraine, Meets With Zelensky

Swedish environmental activist Greta Thunberg met with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Thursday and slammed “ecocide” happening during Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Thunberg traveled to Kyiv to participate in a working group concentrated on the ecological damage that has come from the war. The working group includes Thunberg, European Parliament Vice President Heidi Hautala, former Swedish Deputy Prime Minister Margot Wallström and former Irish President Mary Robinson.

She said Russian soldiers have been “deliberately” targeting the environment and civilians’ lives and livelihoods.

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-e...cries-ecocide-in-ukraine-meets-with-zelensky/

Swedish environmental activist Greta Thunberg met with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Thursday and slammed “ecocide” happening during Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Thunberg traveled to Kyiv to participate in a working group concentrated on the ecological damage that has come from the war. The working group includes Thunberg, European Parliament Vice President Heidi Hautala, former Swedish Deputy Prime Minister Margot Wallström and former Irish President Mary Robinson.

She said Russian soldiers have been “deliberately” targeting the environment and civilians’ lives and livelihoods.

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-e...cries-ecocide-in-ukraine-meets-with-zelensky/

Looks like some has a case of the TDS.

Where was she when Nordstream was bombed and when depleted Uranium rounds were sent to Ukraine?

Reactions: StarRaider
Last edited:
Hearing that the "assimilation" of Wagnewr into Russian Army is requiring the withdrawal of Wagner troops opening up some opportunities. Should be interesting to see if Ukraine can find any holes and exploit them. So far I like the patience so they don't waste assets. But sooner or later, they're going to need a breakthrough.

Reactions: AM64
With news Wagner building bases in Belarus and I don’t know the size and number I would start checking north more frequently. We just don’t know what went down with the negotiations when Wagner called off the Moscow attack.

As fears mount that the Russians will do something at ZPP a US Constant Phoenix nuke bird has arrived in Europe.
Now do you really believe this is even a risk by the Russians at ZNPP? They run the power plant... no different than they ran Nordstream or the dam that was blown up.

How did I answer the question? Everyone knows Russia wasn't involved in either of those events.

Not sure what you are talking about.

Everyone knows the Russians destroyed the dam I'm willing to concede that maybe Nordstream wasn't but not entirely sure. However, like the damn, the power plant is in control of the Russians so if something happens it is there fault.

Everyone knows the Russians destroyed the dam
Everyone does NOT know that. Russia had nothing to gain from blowing it up.

I'm willing to concede that maybe Nordstream wasn't but not entirely sure.
You're funny... "maybe".

Fdy6mBIXEAE2KpW

However, like the damn, the power plant is in control of the Russians so if something happens it is there fault.
The Russians are indeed in control of it. So tell me the motivation they would have to destroy it or start some nuclear crisis?

Everyone does NOT know that. Russia had nothing to gain from blowing it up.

You're funny... "maybe".

Fdy6mBIXEAE2KpW

The Russians are indeed in control of it. So tell me the motivation they would have to destroy it or start some nuclear crisis?
Tactical advantage......... Good Lord, for someone that cares to condescend and lecture others about objectivity............

Reactions: BeardedVol

VN Store

Back