War in Ukraine

The West, or specifically the US and UK, got involved in 1994 and the bill for that involvement came due in 2014. However we didn’t really even start managing that obligation until the full invasion in 2022

6 months after the GWOT ended so wonderfully. Lol. We had to get the band back together

Blah blah blah blah blah. Ukraine is not nor were they ever going to win this conflict. Immaturity is sitting there in your ivory tower virtue signaling about democracy in a place that decides who and how they practice religion. Add to that they have sent large numbers of military aged (now much higher ages) to certain death. That is not a good start to "democracy"
Way to dispel the claims of immaturity.

Take it however you like. Life is pretty damn good and yeah freelancing is really good. Remind me what it’s like to punch a clock?😂

Enjoy that freelance while you can. Tell me what it's like looking in the mirror and realizing that though times are good for you but you really are just part of the problem. I know what my look in the mirror is and it doesn't involve "punching a clock" but nice try. It's not to late to repent

What part of propaganda do you Neocons not understand? 🖕 Russia 🖕 Ukraine money we don't have can be "borrowed" and spent much more wisely at home. No disrespect to any of you Neocons employeed by contractors but I truly hope you are nearing a career change.
I have no idea how this corelates to my post at all.

yes its "propaganda", I would just say biased reporting but I can accept that as propaganda during a war.

but with how much you guys complain about it, and talk up how much better Russia is, I figured you guys would have a Russian source you would be able to share.

Reactions: tvolsfan
The Neocon Billie C was captaining the ship back then. Way before Nikki Hailey went from near bankruptcy to mega millionaire
Slick Willy merely closed the deal that Bush 41 started. Make no mistake this poorly executed agreement is completely bipartisan

Enjoy that freelance while you can. Tell me what it's like looking in the mirror and realizing that though times are good for you but you really are just part of the problem. I know what my look in the mirror is and it doesn't involve "punching a clock" but nice try. It's not to late to repent
Oh I enjoy it every day. I always enjoy someone trying to job shame me it’s hilarious 😂

yes its "propaganda", I would just say biased reporting but I can accept that as propaganda during a war.

but with how much you guys complain about it, and talk up how much better Russia is, I figured you guys would have a Russian source you would be able to share.

Nice reaction to something I did not say.

It doesn’t correlate at all to your post as you well know. He’s just trying to get something to stick to the wall at this point.

You started the job shaming by assuming (incorrectly) that I punched a clock. And like there's something wrong with people who do.
Actually that was you sport. You led in with the defense contractor shade schtick. And I have no problem with punching a clock I did it for 40 years. Even now I have to account for my time it’s just that it’s as little or as much as I want and on my terms 😎

And is really cool how you finally outted all of us defense contractors. From the worker bees and janitors up to the company execs we all play are part to manipulate global politics. We coordinate our activities via our secret newsletter, NEOCON Monthly 😂

6 months after the GWOT ended so wonderfully. Lol. We had to get the band back together
whats the argument here?

Our MIC got Putin to hold off his invasion for 8 years until the WOT finally ended? There wouldn't have been any where close to enough political pressure to arm Ukraine under the pre 2022 conditions to the point they are now, unless Putin had full on invaded.

whats the argument here?

Our MIC got Putin to hold off his invasion for 8 years until the WOT finally ended? There wouldn't have been any where close to enough political pressure to arm Ukraine under the pre 2022 conditions to the point they are now, unless Putin had full on invaded.
Never underestimate the political clout of the peon army subscriber base of NEOCON Monthly 😂

Reactions: AM64
Actually that was you sport. You led in with the defense contractor shade schtick. And I have no problem with punching a clock I did it for 40 years. Even now I have to account for my time it’s just that it’s as little or as much as I want and on my terms 😎

And is really cool how you finally outted all of us defense contractors. From the worker bees and janitors up to the company execs we all play are part to manipulate global politics. We coordinate our activities via our secret newsletter, NEOCON Monthly 😂

Doesn't that feel better?

Never underestimate the political clout of the peon army subscriber base of NEOCON Monthly 😂
I really don't get it. they claim to hate the spending. they claim to hate that the defensive reasoning for the spending; but they will fall all over themselves to excuse the offensive actions that lead to the spending.

they should be hating on Putin at least as much as they are Zelensky. they can hate on our politicians more. but between the two foreign nations I don't see how Ukraine gets more of their hate for the spending that Putin triggered.

VN Store

Back