Wars, genocide, reparations, religion, etc (split from recruiting forum)

It's difficult to fix problems if your approach is purely partisan and you're too stupid to figure out the causes. In a lot of cases it's just a matter of those on top trying to loot as much as possible while they can. Marxism generally has nothing to do with it. Do you think greed and incompetence are functions of right wing or left wing beliefs?
Oh I am completely partisan. I do not consider that a bad thing. As opposed to the lets just drink half the cup of poison crowd, who usually are historically illiterate and without any real moral convictions beyond preaching concensus as if consession to evil was a merit, and not a flaw.

Teach objective truthes in school, teach the bible, teach sin, teach morality at an early age. Teach girls not to have sex until married, teach boys the same. Teach boys to be men, good fathers and husbands. Teach that these actions are bad, do not glorify them.. thats a start.
All those are primarily parents' responsibilities. Do you really want some low level government employee taking charge trying to indoctrinate your kids in how to do all that? Not to mention the issue with teaching the bible to those who don't believe in it.
How do we get parents to step up and do their duty?

People will flat out reject the answer
We've just never done anything effective and the cycle continues. I do believe there are quite a few things that would help but politicians are in their 'camps' and do nothing. Answers can ber difficult and varied. Yes to much better Mental Health care and support. Yes to really trying to address root causes in some of these communities (poverty, etc.). As for gun control...hard to even mention that without ruffling feathers.

Teach objective truthes in school, teach the bible, teach sin, teach morality at an early age. Teach girls not to have sex until married, teach boys the same. Teach boys to be men, good fathers and husbands. Teach that these actions are bad, do not glorify them.. thats a start.
You ask for objective truths then only list a bunch of subjective ideas. You have no clue what you actually want except that everyone should be subjected to your very limited understanding of the real world.

Reactions: EasternVol
All those are primarily parents' responsibilities. Do you really want some low level government employee taking charge trying to indoctrinate your kids in how to do all that? Not to mention the issue with teaching the bible to those who don't believe in it.
While I disagree that teaching the Bible in public schools is where we should go, I think there are ways to teach personal responsibility, accountability, and good morals (personal morality as it affects the larger society). Japan has a culture to emulate in that way. The Japanese school children clean their own schools. That's likely a small part of a larger cultural approach but it is noteworthy.

While I disagree that teaching the Bible in public schools is where we should go, I think there are ways to teach personal responsibility, accountability, and good morals (personal morality as it affects the larger society). Japan has a culture to emulate in that way. The Japanese school children clean their own schools. That's likely a small part of a larger cultural approach but it is noteworthy.
Agree here, I will also add that we need to teach and prepare far more of our children for work in trades. We are currently preparing kids for college curriculum when the vast majority should never go to University to begin with.

The only one of those that belongs in schools is teaching truths.

I do agree with what you're saying, and thats why i say no one will accept the solution.

The teachers do indoctrinate, dont be fooled. They indoctrinate a relativist/humanist world view.

dude what are you talking about
Rick Monday stealing the flag from the commies trying to burn it on the field. It used to be a rare and bad to burn the American flag in the old days. If he stopped them today he probably would be arrested for violating a degenerates right to free speech.
Now we have entire college campuses full of terrorist and it is tolerated. Lou Gehrig is rolling over in his grave over what is happening at Columbia. In the words of Stonewall Jackson, "Kill em, Kill em all." History lesson complete.

Rick Monday stealing the flag from the commies trying to burn it on the field. It used to be a rare and bad to burn the American flag in the old days. If he stopped them today he probably would be arrested for violating a degenerates right to free speech.
Now we have entire college campuses full of terrorist and it is tolerated. Lou Gehrig is rolling over in his grave over what is happening at Columbia. In the words of Stonewall Jackson, "Kill em, Kill em all." History lesson complete.
I feel like killing a bunch of people is more terroristic than burning a flag or protesting on a campus

Based.

I feel like killing a bunch of people is more terroristic than burning a flag or protesting on a campus
Well I think those "people" are doing a little more than protesting. They are threatening to murder people, claiming to be terrorists, and committing treason. And I love that the same people who got all bent over the protests in D.C. over the election are fine with it. Yeah, Kill 'em, Kill 'em all or at least stop paying off their student loans with my money.

Well I think those "people" are doing a little more than protesting. They are threatening to murder people, claiming to be terrorists, and committing treason. And I love that the same people who got all bent over the protests in D.C. over the election are fine with it. Yeah, Kill 'em, Kill 'em all or at least stop paying off their student loans with my money.
Good lord.

The irony in quoting a traitor to the American flag while lamenting the desecration of the American flag.

Reactions: NochNoch
Every other word from your mouth is some PA political comment. We know you dont like Commies, wokeness, etc...you talk about it every day. give it a rest man, schtick is tired.

VN Store

Back