Way too early but I'm picking anyway

I don't give a flying she-it what the rest of college f***** football thinks of our fight song. God wrote it, so who cares?

I should have put a smiley face after the post. I'm glad that UT fans enjoy Rocky Top. All schools have their traditions and this is one of yours. We bark and that annoys everyone. You sing Rocky Top and that annoys everyone. Barners say War Eagle and that, too, is annoying, just like Roll Tide. It's college football.

I should have put a smiley face after the post. I'm glad that UT fans enjoy Rocky Top. All schools have their traditions and this is one of yours. We bark and that annoys everyone. You sing Rocky Top and that annoys everyone. Barners say War Eagle and that, too, is annoying, just like Roll Tide. It's college football.

No she didn't.

you're too nice to argue with LOL

And yes, she did. I wouldn't lie to you.

Funny story, for the UT/UGA game at Neyland in '11, it was her first time to go to Neyland and she was going to be sitting in the student section with me, so I convinced her that the UT student section was so mean and hateful towards other fans that if she wore red then she would get spit on, yelled at, etc. So she wore ORANGE all day. I never let her live that down lol.

EDIT: yes, i'm an a$$hole

Last edited:
you're too nice to argue with LOL

And yes, she did. I wouldn't lie to you.

Funny story, for the UT/UGA game at Neyland in '11, it was her first time to go to Neyland and she was going to be sitting in the student section with me, so I convinced her that the UT student section was so mean and hateful towards other fans that if she wore red then she would get spit on, yelled at, etc. So she wore ORANGE all day. I never let her live that down lol.

EDIT: yes, i'm an a$$hole

Yea, that was pretty low. Clever......but low.

VN Store

Back