We are doomed...Anthem/kneeling law

Knee to ground = anger. Interesting

"I've watched pro sports my whole life........ohhhhh my godd his knee touched the ground....going to stop watching"
For many, sports is an escape from reality, not a forum for athletes to demonstrate their politics. What's truly offensive to me is that they're perfectly willing to "make their statement" while on the job, but not on their own time. How often do you see athletes gathering away from their sport to protest? If they care so much, why don't they? Just rings false IMO. Everybody wants to change the world, but no one wants to put in the real work.

They never have in their entire existence, so I wouldn't hold my breath.
I know and I agree.. I'm to the point where I believe this is not the human race's first rodeo. I think we've been down this road before. We get to a certain point and something, either we or a near extinction level event, damn near wipes us out and we reset..

Buuuut, that's a whole other conversation.....

Reactions: Billy Antrim

Worth the time to watch...Funny enough the disgruntled and proclaimers of righteousness cannot even tell that they are kneeling against an anthem that denounces subservience.

I like the anthem and the game. I think many believe like I do. Kneeling is nothing more than an attention getting tactic promoted by a QB who lost his starting job and was desperate to stay relevant.

But but but, complaining about Kneeling is nothing more than an attention getting bitch tactic by people that just want to cry and complain.

No one is going to win an argument like this. Everyone has an opinion, it is what it is. All I’m saying is, you shouldn’t quit watching football over this.

Well it was more the leftist media that gave him the attention, but I hear ya.
Oh, there were plenty of rightwing snowflakes paying him attention and virtue signaling also. Lets not act like that wasn't the case. We have a thread in here on the subject with several thousand comments, countless Youtube videos and news commentaries with them crying and of course numerous Trump tweets...

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
But but but, complaining about Kneeling is nothing more than an attention getting bitch tactic by people that just want to cry and complain.

No one is going to win an argument like this. Everyone has an opinion, it is what it is. All I’m saying is, you shouldn’t quit watching football over this.

That's all I've been saying. There are bigger things out here to get worked up about.

Last edited:
I always thought the kneeling issue was a coordinated media maneuver that was meant to distract from the correlation between CTE and football.

This is as dumb as “hate crime” laws.

I agree...Just looked at a place to resurrect the "topic" and probably misplaced it. I searched "kneeling", "Colin" and such and got nothing in first few pages.

VN Store

Back