We are not traveling well this weekend...

Damn, our stadium is really going to look empty now.

Sad.

Times, they are a changing.

A lot of people that might have gone usually probably just spent several thousand dollars on a mini vacation to Oregon and had to sacrifice a couple other away games they usually go to

Reactions: 4 people
Its unfortunate that this game follows a once-in-a-lifetime (for most people) away game like Oregon. Most hardcore travelers just got back from Oregon on Monday afternoon or Tuesday probably, so to turn around two or three days later to head to Florida would be difficult. I think the largest contributing factor to the low numbers is that UT had a big turn out at Oregon and most people can't afford even one of those road trips much less two. Also, UT got blown out at Oregon and I would imagine several people don't wanna pay quite a bit of money to go sit in the FL heat with the potential of being berated by opposing fans to see this game; its not that sexy right now.

Reactions: 1 person
You can blame UF fans all you want but that's not the reason. Reason #1 is UT isn't very good. Reason #2 is the Oregon trip last week and getting hammered.

Back in '94 I did the UCLA and UGA road trips in back to back weeks.

I've had negative experiences in each of my trips to Gainesville. I really have to be in the right mood to deal with those bastages. Less class than any other host city I have visited.

For it to be a slaughter one of these teams would have to find an offense....no this is going to be a DIV I slap fight.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf_XpLOYfog[/youtube]

I really feel like they still have considerably more speed on offense than we have on defense. I look for big run plays on the edges and big pass plays down the middle of the field. JMHO.

VN Store

Back