We are not traveling well this weekend...

This is a reason enough I don't like to go down there.....I even enjoy going to Tuscaloosa..... Worst fans of any school in SEC....no comparison.

absolutely. My parents were spit on, had drinks thrown on them and were cussed when they went down there.

UF used to be terrible (the worst) in the way opposing fans were treated, but not lately. I don't know if it's because they feel pity on us or what, but it's not nearly as bad. Most of the time you get what you give.

This is a reason enough I don't like to go down there.....I even enjoy going to Tuscaloosa..... Worst fans of any school in SEC....no comparison.

Disagree. In my experiences with the fanbases, the LSU fans are worse. It just seems the Florida people are worse because we hate them more!

Just heard on WJOX that UT AD returned 3500 of their allotted 5000 tickets. SIAP.

I'm a student. I couldn't imagine taking a trip to Florida this weekend. I have 3 exams and a paper due next week.

Sometimes there's more to it than just not wanting to go.

where it belongs--on a UT program that has suxed for a decade and has pretty much been pathetic against florida for a long time. I give those Vol fans who do travel to away games a helluva lot of credit and thanks; I'll admit it, they are better fans than I am. I don't even watch UT on TV anymore--can't take the losing anymore--much less go to away games. Just telling it like it is.

That's your opinion, but who wants to go down to Fl and be pissed on crap thrown over the edge see cars destroyed with tn tags tires punctured hell I saw a car on fire one year.. Drunks and vicious.....

Worst fans are Fl, GA, AU

Most obnoxious are Vandy, Alabama, ole miss (at times)

Mild but can turn quickly LSU, SC

mellow in football only --- Ky.

I must get down to LSU and see how their piss balloons compare.

Never saw that at LSU, but had liquor bottles chucked at us. We just happened to find a cab sitting by the gate that took us to the end of the parking lot.

Florida seemed worse back when Spurrier was there. I think he intentionally jacked up the fan base.

Never saw that at LSU, but had liquor bottles chucked at us. We just happened to find a cab sitting by the gate that took us to the end of the parking lot.

Florida seemed worse back when Spurrier was there. I think he intentionally jacked up the fan base.

I do recall seeing TN fans throwing drink cups at Auburn fans trying to get on bus when they left in 91 I think.....wasn't our finest hour.....

Every SEC team has some of "those" fans.....it just seems like "those fans" kids who could get into college all seem to attend the Univ Of Florida.

I'm a student. I couldn't imagine taking a trip to Florida this weekend. I have 3 exams and a paper due next week.

Sometimes there's more to it than just not wanting to go.

Likes those are valid reasons! :):loco:

Good luck on your exams and the paper. :good!:

That's your opinion, but who wants to go down to Fl and be pissed on crap thrown over the edge see cars destroyed with tn tags tires punctured hell I saw a car on fire one year.. Drunks and vicious.....

If UT had beaten Oregon or the game was close there would be a lot more fans going.

VN Store

Back