We are not traveling well this weekend...

This is a reason enough I don't like to go down there.....I even enjoy going to Tuscaloosa..... Worst fans of any school in SEC....no comparison.

Have you ever been to Columbia? If you were going to give America an Enema you'd stick the hose there. Its a AHole city.

I will never go back there for a game again.

Last edited:
Vol fans...for those of you who are making the trip:

Let's do this!

It's UT/UF baby....I don't care about the records. Tomorrow is Vols/Gators Eve and in my mind it's 1995.

F Georgia
F Bama
F South Carolina
F LSU

LET NO MAN LOOK UP AT THE SKY WITH HOPE! AND LET THIS DAY BE CURSED BY WE WHO READY TO WAKE THE KRAKEN!!!!

THE SWAMP AWAITS!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57PNClxmljQ[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
Vol fans...for those of you who are making the trip:

Let's do this!

It's UT/UF baby....I don't care about the records. Tomorrow is Vols/Gators Eve and in my mind it's 1995.

F Georgia
F Bama
F South Carolina
F LSU

LET NO MAN LOOK UP AT THE SKY WITH HOPE! AND LET THIS DAY BE CURSED BY WE WHO READY TO WAKE THE KRAKEN!!!!

THE SWAMP AWAITS!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/57PNClxmljQ[/youtube]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: 1 person
Thats what happens when the product on the field has been horrible for 5 years and we just took the beatdown of the century. Its one thing to travel to see your team compete, its another to see them continually lay down and play scared. Thank the UT administration for half a decade of poor choices.

this.....but vn wsnts to blame the economy..the stars....the weather..

reality vol fans r taking a wait n see approach n they dont have much hope of a win so why go. regardless of what the kool aid drinkers with computers act like most fans r cautious about this team n coach..

thats why we need to go to a bowl bad...

Yes, unlike last Saturday where we didn't even have a pep band. I heard from someone I know that went to the game that it was really strange not hearing Rocky Top at all. :no:

If you ask me that jinxed it. Had they been playing Rocky Top we'd of whooped dey Azz!

Have you ever been to Columbia? If you were going to give America an Enema you'd stick the hose there. Its a AHole city.

I will never go back there for a game again.
I couldn't disagree more Univ if South Carolina is second only to Tennessee as my favorite SEC campus. It has incredible history, great low country food nearby, and the cheapest taxes on beer and liquor! Also probably the best MBA program in south east. I have always enjoyed the fans there as well.

Reactions: 2 people
It's going to be a beautiful afternoon for football. 89° with a 10% chance of rain.

VN Store

Back