"We Beat UK, Look Out UT". (says WKU fan store)

Its Good for the Vols to fear WKU........ anytime you take an opponent light they will sneak up on you. NO sneaking up on these VOLS this Saturday!!!! Vols win big and cover the spread. Petrino sent back home to reality.

Reactions: 1 person
Its Good for the Vols to fear WKU........ anytime you take an opponent light they will sneak up on you. NO sneaking up on these VOLS this Saturday!!!! Vols win big and cover the spread. Petrino sent back home to reality.

One of the most frustrating facts of Tennessee football recently has been losing games to teams that have no business being on the field with us. Mizzou's team that beat us last year was not as good as this WKU team.

We should go into every game thinking we need to play our best to win.

Other terrible losses:

2011 KU 10 - UT 7

2008 Auburn 14 - UT 12 (Horrible Auburn team that year.)

2008 Wyoming 13 - UT 7 (In Neyland)

There have also been too many close calls to list. Nearly lost to Northern Illinois in 2008 as well.

I can't get over how big of a deal people, including WKU fans, are making out of beating Kentucky. Petrino hasn't done anything that last years team/coach didn't do. Why are they acting like he has? I mean they beat Kentucky last year as well! #smh

Vols win by at least 14 Saturday. Go big orange
Last years coach didn't beat ky. Last years OC beat ky

I love it when a fan base of a sorry arsed school gets all worked up and excited thinking they are going to beat us.
It just makes it so pleasant to watch their faces when reality sets in and they wonder what were they thinking and why did we spend all this money to come to this game.

It will be enough anger and sadness to make a marshmallow man.

Are you saying UT is a sorry arsed school

Don't take the Hilltoppers lightly! If Vols score more than 38 I'll b surprised. I see a score of 31-14 or 31-10 Vols!

Petrino will enter Neyland with a woody, but leaves without his goodies. It could be said, that he was warned, he'd leave as a women scorned.

Reactions: 1 person
The same sunshine pumping yokels that believed he would be winner in Knoxville.

I was one of those sunshine pumpin' yokels until he went 15-21 in 3 years. Well, in truth, maybe only until the end of his first season.:p

But now, I've drank the BJ Kool-Aid. Wait, that didn't come out like I wanted. I guess we don't refer to him as BJ, do we?:crazy:

I was one of those sunshine pumpin' yokels until he went 15-21 in 3 years. Well, in truth, maybe only until the end of his first season.:p

But now, I've drank the BJ Kool-Aid. Wait, that didn't come out like I wanted. I guess we don't refer to him as BJ, do we?:crazy:

CBJ or Coach jones. :p

VN Store

Back