We can win in the swamp!!!

volberry

Forget Oregon. I hope we make a good outing and hopefully we can win. But I KNOW we can beat those turds in their own backyard this year!!! I can't wait!!!! We take the series back over in two weeks folks!!!

Reactions: 3 people
Forget Oregon. I hope we make a good outing and hopefully we can win. But I KNOW we can beat those turds in their own backyard this year!!! I can't wait!!!! We take the series back over in two weeks folks!!!

I agree but Oregon will go along way in showcasing what kind of talent we have. We want a good showing giving our guys the confidence to beat Florida in the Swamp.

Too early for me to make a call, I am cautiously optimistic about our chances in the swamp, but I am reserving judgment until this time next week.

Reactions: 1 person
No we can't. We've been playing this game for almost a decade now.

Let's just not get our hopes up this one time.

Reactions: 2 people
IF Oregon doesn't expose our defense too bad there may be a chance. I'm worried about a running QB after the middle of the field was wide open so much today for WKU's QB.

I just keep thinking about how nice it would be if that turd if didn't run off T. Boyd.

Reactions: 3 people

I love your optimism. And I hope you're right! :)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We could but I said that the past two years. But we do have a real coach now though

Florida has got a good defense, we have young receivers and an inaccurate quarterback with a noodle arm. If Florida stops the run it will be a long game. Hope springs eternal though.

What happens if Oregon wins 48-14?

All you have to do is on any passing down figure out which two eligible receivers Driskel is honed in on and cover them. You can forget everyone else. Driskel is oblivious to their existence.

i think we can and have a good chance to win florida has been meh so far and if we just run behind our beastly o-line and our defense is soild like today then its very possible (and jones will have already surpassed fooleys biggest win)

All you have to do is on any passing down figure out which two eligible receivers Driskel is honed in on and cover them. You can forget everyone else. Driskel is oblivious to their existence.

I am not worried about the Gators offense, I am worried about ours.

makes a big difference.

the UF offense is pretty bad, so I feel we could have a chance. Should be a good game

UFs offensive stats were actually pretty good except for the turnovers in the endzone. They had a ton more yards, TOP, etc than the Canes. Just flubbed in the redzone with multiple turnovers. Kind of dominated except for that. They lost and that is all that matters but I don't think their offence is as bad as the score let's on. Not saying it is awesome but better than the impression that is being given.

I want to see us match up with Oregon. This will be a true test as to how far this team has to go to be a contender. We have deficiencies in the passing game and defensive speed in the flats, but we have senior leadership in the trenches. A solid running attack and controlling Oregon's O-line may at least keep us in this game to at least have a shot. I think Butch will have the guys ready and we will have a better showing than all of the 'experts' think that we will.

What about 9 in a row? Where's the confidence?

"We can win in the swamp!!!" and?????:rock:

VN Store

Back