We can win in the swamp!!!

I wish I had a dollar for all the times I've heard, we'll beat the Gators this year, I could actually take my family out to an upscale steakhouse and have money for the tip. The amount of times we've beat the gators in the last 35 years is what? I desperately would love to win over Florida, I just haven't seen UT win over Gators but a precious few times.

I like our chances vs. UF - they haven't looked very good to date. If the Gators fall to us... I wonder how quickly the grumblings start in Gainesville.

Up here in Atlanta there seems to be a lot of apathy towards Muschamp...

I hope...Florida always seems to have something for us though...

I'm going with this user last year was the best chance we'd had in a while and we blew it. Dooley couldn't make the 2nd half adjustments. I hope the streak ends in 2 weeks but remember now they have a bye week and we go to Oregon.

Sorry, but I doubt it at this time. Let's face it folks, we're kidding ourselves if we believe we've arrived after beating the Hilltoppers. We do this every year before we hit the SEC. Problems still exist: 1) Our pass defense is porous--yeah, we got some picks, but SEC QB's won''t be throwing to our cornerbacks, 2) we get not too much pressure on the QB's from our defensive line--they'll pick us apart with no one in their face, and 3) our QB has an arm like my little sister's. He had better get a little more accurate when he hits the SEC. Otherwise, we look great.

Why are you apologizing before you gave your opinion? It's not as if it has any bearing on anything other than what you believe to be the case. No apologies necessary! Troll on!

Didn't we say that about 365 days ago, after we had beaten N.C. State & Georgia State? Weren't we excited about a home game against Florida??

Didn't we learn from last season that what we say will be used as bulletin board material?

Let's just play the game and see if Florida will give the game to us on turnovers. I see no other way of beating them with the current state of team 117. Maybe in a few season, we will be able to expect to win the game and may even be favored to win the game, but not this season. Let's just play hard and see if Florida messes up enough to give us the game.

Will Muschamp has a Volnation account?

I'm going with this user last year was the best chance we'd had in a while and we blew it. Dooley couldn't make the 2nd half adjustments. I hope the streak ends in 2 weeks but remember now they have a bye week and we go to Oregon.

Going to Oregon has its advantages. We will do a lot of growing up and learning.

I think this might be the best chance we've had in a long time to beat them damn gators. If someone steps up at qb to guide our offence. And our front 4 can get pressure on dreskil. He didn't play good at all under the rush and pressure that miami put on him. If we can do them two things I think we will come out of the swamp with a W. GO VOLS

I think this might be the best chance we've had in a long time to beat them damn gators. If someone steps up at qb to guide our offence. And our front 4 can get pressure on dreskil. He didn't play good at all under the rush and pressure that miami put on him. If we can do them two things I think we will come out of the swamp with a W. GO VOLS

Congrats on Campbell County going 3-0 for the first time in school history.

The guy who does their radio broadcast on WTNQ is a good friend of mine.

VN Store

Back