We have officially

You probably should have kept that one and eaten it. Maybe one of our fans would have shared their corn from a jar with you

Corn from a jar, when I was young, that would definitely have been a consideration. But at my age, that would take me down. Of course with a bit of the beverage, I'm sure that fish would have grown a half foot and put on a couple pounds in four hours.

Corn from a jar, when I was young, that would definitely have been a consideration. But at my age, that would take me down.

No...you would be okay. We have some might fine "apple pie' among other flavors that are smooth as silk. Still have to be careful with it, but it's outstanding stuff. That stuff that's been watered down and sold in liquor stores now...not even close to the real deal.

Just stopped at rest stop north of Eugene & it was full of Vol fans. We will be will be well represented today.

Reactions: 2 people
To the Oregon fans I wish you luck but I wish my beloved Vols a little more luck. I hope to see a hard fought, injury free, game for sixty minutes! GO VOLS!

On another note, I wish you guys much luck and points against Kiffy boy!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back