We the People Will Build the Beautiful Steel Slat Barrier

You need to change your screen name to looneyvol. You are so far detached from reality that you can't even have an intelligent conversation with you. I feel sorry for you and those that have to be around you and care for you.
He's a clown.... he never answers any questions asked of him. Trying to discuss anything at all with him is like talking to an incredibly sissified ultra-feminine caveman

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Ofcourse they would. That wouldn't stop them. As long as there's sanctuary cities they will be here.

Inside Tijuana now.

Thousands of Central American migrants are camped out in Tijuana, Mexico, the town that borders San Diego, California.

Tijuana officials have expressed their anger and frustration over the financial strain these migrants are putting on the local community.

A large percentage of the Central American migrants have diseases such as AIDS, tuberculosis and hepatitis.
That's ok.... let's get them together with the liberal anti-vax crowd and start some f'ing epidemics

No it's not. So you think with open borders Radical Muslim terrorist, Mexican Gangs, even enemy foreign governments wouldn't use that as a way to come into this country and do us harm? If your answer is no, you are very naive. An open border is a recipe for disaster. I'm going to start calling you Bagdad Newt.

If someone wants to come here and do harm, they can and always will be able to unless you want to run a police state. you can't stop the snake but you can take the venom out of its fangs. How many terrorist attacks have we had in Texas? New Mexico? Arizona?

Reactions: tvolsfan
If someone wants to come here and do harm, they can and always will be able to unless you want to run a police state. you can't stop the snake but you can take the venom out of its fangs. How many terrorist attacks have we had in Texas? New Mexico? Arizona?

Well he'll let's open it up. You can't even travel to Mexico without fear of being targeted. Even travel warnings in Cozumel. It's a freaking third world country. You are seriously neive if you think it won't spill over with no border control. Mexican gangs are already a problem with some border control, albeit limited. The drug gangs would spill over at an unprecedented rate. You want limited government but then are you going to be ok with doubling our police force to try and contain it?

Do you think the border states at least at first, become more like Mexico or do you think our great way of life influences all that come over? Do you think that the murderous gangs stay in Mexico or do they scurry across the border for richer rewards. Hell, you can't venture out of a resort over there without fear of being kidnapped and held for ransom.

Well he'll let's open it up. You can't even travel to Mexico without fear of being targeted. Even travel warnings in Cozumel. It's a freaking third world country. You are seriously neive if you think it won't spill over with no border control. Mexican gangs are already a problem with some border control, albeit limited. The drug gangs would spill over at an unprecedented rate. You want limited government but then are you going to be ok with doubling our police force to try and contain it?

Do you think the border states at least at first, become more like Mexico or do you think our great way of life influences all that come over? Do you think that the murderous gangs stay in Mexico or do they scurry across the border for richer rewards. Hell, you can't venture out of a resort over there without fear of being kidnapped and held for ransom.

Been to Cozumel many times and you have been there as well, did you really fear for you life there? And guess what, you make drugs legal the mexican drug gangs cease to exist. But that is a discussion for another time. Lastly, drug gangs are gonna come to this country even if you built a wall behind a wall behind a wall. If you want to be here to profit from our asinine drug laws, you will find a way. Do you really think a wall is all of a sudden going to stop criminals? If so you are the naive one.

Been to Cozumel many times and you have been there as well, did you really fear for you life there? And guess what, you make drugs legal the mexican drug gangs cease to exist. But that is a discussion for another time. Lastly, drug gangs are gonna come to this country even if you built a wall behind a wall behind a wall. If you want to be here to profit from our asinine drug laws, you will find a way. Do you really think a wall is all of a sudden going to stop criminals? If so you are the naive one.

And when all drugs become legal everyone (libs) will be crying wanting the government to do more about people overdosing, crime, and want more welfare for the druggies.

Lol. Gringo Mexico is extremely safe. I don't disagree with the rest of your post but c'mon, man... that's low grade fear mongering. If my skinny, discombobulated ass can go where I've been barring any life-threatening hitches, then surely you and just about anyone else can keep from pissing themselves when short, dark locals outnumber you in their own tourist hub towns.

Also the whole "third world" model is antiquated and misleading. Mexico is in the upper half of GDP, globally speaking. You go down there and pretty much every city of 200k+ has wifi, iphones, metro areas, business hubs, public transportation, and other luxuries enjoyed by people just like you and me.

There's just better paying blue collar work here that lazy gringos don't want to do and our exchange rate is dope af. I think more effective approaches than the wall (and opportunities for revenue) lie in heavy fines, penalties, and strippings of licensing for employers who hire illegal help. We can blame the border, the Mexicans, and the hard left open armers all we want, but our own employers are the true enablers. If you want a wall? Use revenue from busting employers (make the fine steep as hell. Really, punish them for giving fruit to the border hopping game) and fund it that way.

Lol. Gringo Mexico is extremely safe. I don't disagree with the rest of your post but c'mon, man... that's low grade fear mongering. If my skinny, discombobulated ass can go where I've been barring any life-threatening hitches, then surely you and just about anyone else can keep from pissing themselves when short, dark locals outnumber you in their own tourist hub towns.

Also the whole "third world" model is antiquated and misleading. Mexico is in the upper half of GDP, globally speaking. You go down there and pretty much every city of 200k+ has wifi, iphones, metro areas, business hubs, public transportation, and other luxuries enjoyed by people just like you and me.

There's just better paying blue collar work here that lazy gringos don't want to do and our exchange rate is dope af. I think more effective approaches than the wall (and opportunities for revenue) lie in heavy fines, penalties, and strippings of licensing for employers who hire illegal help. We can blame the border, the Mexicans, and the hard left open armers all we want, but our own employers are the true enablers. If you want a wall? Use revenue from busting employers (make the fine steep as hell. Really, punish them for giving fruit to the border hopping game) and fund it that way.
Mexico, like the US is a big country. However, the border is not a safe place. And, the lowest places in Mexico make the ones in the US look like Disney.
I had missionary friends who were helicoptered out of a border region after one missionary women was was executed. They had to air evacuate because the Mexican marines could not get control of the area.

Mexico, like the US is a big country. However, the border is not a safe place. And, the lowest places in Mexico make the ones in the US look like Disney.
I had missionary friends who were helicoptered out of a border region after one missionary women was was executed. They had to air evacuate because the Mexican marines could not get control of the area.

It's not a safe country, but honestly missionaries are asking for it by going to the more rural areas to build churches/schools in a predominantly Catholic country. Lol.

And when all drugs become legal everyone (libs) will be crying wanting the government to do more about people overdosing, crime, and want more welfare for the druggies.

Libs can cry all they want. In my country its up to the states to decide how to deal with it and its simple, education.

Prohibition led to war in our streets. Shocking how that fell off after prohibition, that is until the criminals started running the only other illegal trade...drugs.

I will say if drugs are legal, crime falls because the whole criminal structure behind drugs collapses.

It's not a safe country, but honestly missionaries are asking for it by going to the more rural areas to build churches/schools in a predominantly Catholic country. Lol.
My friend that was murdered had been a midwife to over 200 births and lived there almost two decades. They didn’t build a church. They worked within the community. I’ll make sure and let her husband know she was asking for it.

Here’s the news you fu)king piece of shat.
Her husband Sam, still comes to an area Nazarene church to speak. I’ll let you know when he’s coming and you can come tell him they were asking for it.

You ***(isn’t piece of shat

Sounds like Roust has some personal issues with Mexico driving his emotionally charged arguments. Makes sense now.

By the way, did we the people ever build the beautiful steel slat barrier? Are we in need of another thread title update?

Sounds like Roust has some personal issues with Mexico driving his emotionally charged arguments. Makes sense now.

By the way, did we the people ever build the beautiful steel slat barrier? Are we in need of another thread title update?

Ill invite you to.
Sam and Nancy poured their lives into the people of the country. There are good people there, but it is a war zone.m and it’s bleeding across our southern border. You have no idea.

My friend that was murdered had been a midwife to over 200 births and lived there almost two decades. They didn’t build a church. They worked within the community. I’ll make sure and let her husband know she was asking for it.

I'm sorry if facts scorch your butthole so fiercely. You play stupid games, you win stupid prices.

Hope it was worth it!

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Ill invite you to.
Sam and Nancy poured their lives into the people of the country. There are good people there, but it is a war zone.m and it’s bleeding across our southern border. You have no idea.

End the war on drugs, punish companies for hiring illegals. Two solutions that would have far more impact on the problem as you see it.

Personally I think a company should hire whomever they want, but if we're talking about solutions to mass illegal immigration, that's it chief.

"War zone" is fear mongering.

Reactions: Danl and bignewt
End the war on drugs, punish companies for hiring illegals. Two solutions that would have far more impact on the problem as you see it.

Personally I think a company should hire whomever they want, but if we're talking about solutions to mass illegal immigration, that's it chief.

"War zone" is fear mongering.
Wrong. These are highly sophisticated and organized cartels. They’ll simply up the anti in human trafficking. The problem isn’t the Mexican people but the Mexican government. Legalizing drugs will also not stop the black market or the illegal trafficking.

VN Store

Back