We the People Will Build the Beautiful Steel Slat Barrier

Weed has been legalized in some states. Some say violent crime has increased in those states. The governor of Colorado has contemplated rolling their legalization back. Making a claim how something affected crime 100 years ago is beyond stupid.

Some say.. Donald, is that you?

Let me tell you what's going on. The states where it is legal, the legal grow operations "lose" some product due to an accounting error, etc, and it ends up in the trunk of someone driving to a state where it isn't legal yet. The farther away, the more profit they make.

Make it legal in every state and this goes away too.

Reactions: bignewt
Do you think cartels are going to start paying taxes. Or, thatvpot dealers are obeying laws instates where it’s legal. Hilarious.
What's the price point on the legal drugs? Breaking regs is a lot different than possession felonies.

Weed has been legalized in some states. Some say violent crime has increased in those states. The governor of Colorado has contemplated rolling their legalization back. Making a claim how something affected crime 100 years ago is beyond stupid.
Ha if anything the crime rate hasn't changed. No better argument than "some say."

I cant get over this post. If you cant equate prohibition to drug laws i wonder if you know how to wipe your ass.

The goal of these criminal organizations, the report reads, is to get their hands on marijuana, by any means necessary, and then transport it back to the east coast for sale on the black market.
But Hickenlooper isn't yet ready to pin the blame on the legalization of weed -- a step he opposed but has since embraced as the choice of his constituents.
The Denver Police say the data is inconclusive.

Which is why I didn’t bother before. Its like so many things with contradicting accounts. All you can do is take all the info, process it, and form your own opinions.

If someone wants to come here and do harm, they can and always will be able to unless you want to run a police state. you can't stop the snake but you can take the venom out of its fangs. How many terrorist attacks have we had in Texas? New Mexico? Arizona?
How many terrorists are already in the US from illegal entry?

VN Store

Back