We the People Will Build the Beautiful Steel Slat Barrier

Then act like one. Show this President is trash along with the rest of us sensible folks.
The Democrats have changed. I have not.
This president is no worse than the last one. They’re both garbage. And HRC is every bit the criminal that Trump ever thought of being.

The thing I like about trump is he’s pushing Bill Clintons play book. Line by line. And guess what. It’s actually Kennedy’s play book.

What do all 3 have in common?

“It’s the economy stupid”

Might work?
7oIkrrr.jpg

These people should be fired! This is the veteran who was behind the build the wall movement.

He got better treatment than I get. I usually end up in the back room with them taking my leg who knows where to scan it. I'm surprised it hasn't come back broken.

I've been thinking. Maybe instead of a wall we should use the same exact measure we use to protect our people from mass gun violence.

Thoughts and prayers.

Reactions: tvolsfan
I've been thinking. Maybe instead of a wall we should use the same exact measure we use to protect our people from mass gun violence.

Thoughts and prayers.
Who is suggesting a wall would help protect people from mass gun violence?

Thoughts and prayers.
We’ve moved on from thoughts and prayers since that has become so offensive. You have two acceptable phrases to choose from now.

1. Sorry about your bad luck
Or
2. Suck it up buttercup

VN Store

Back