Web Censorship and Political Bias

Reactions: StarRaider
Lol. I posted this on the GolfWRX Facebook page and apparently they have the same political leanings as Facebook and Titleist. What I posted on was about Tiger and his son playing next week.

A845E787-D8C4-4967-ABDD-13E23E4D9CDA.jpegE5C73EA8-A66E-4E61-BCAF-A3B354D20FC2.jpeg

Reactions: StarRaider
It isnโ€™t a bombshell like the article claims but it is good to make the bastards admit in a court of law all they are doing is interjecting their opinion in the middle of your discussion with your friends. They need to piss off.

What good does stating the uncontroversial obvious do? You act like they're acknowledging something scandalous

What good does stating the uncontroversial obvious do? You act like they're acknowledging something scandalous
Iโ€™d submit it isnโ€™t that obvious to everyone honestly. They present their โ€œfact checkersโ€ as having some kind of appeal to authority weight. Youโ€™re smart enough to question it, Iโ€™m (normallyโ€ฆ) smart enough to question it. We would both do our own confirmation research. But are you telling me there is nobody in your East TN roots that wouldnโ€™t just parrot it back to you as fact? Thus I think a dose of Captain Obvious has a little use here thatโ€™s all.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Iโ€™d submit it isnโ€™t that obvious to everyone honestly. They present their โ€œfact checkersโ€ as having some kind of appeal to authority weight. Youโ€™re smart enough to question it, Iโ€™m (normallyโ€ฆ) smart enough to question it. We would both do our own confirmation research. But are you telling me there is nobody in your East TN roots that wouldnโ€™t just parrot it back to you as fact? Thus I think a dose of Captain Obvious has a little use here thatโ€™s all.

How on earth have they appealed to authority when the fact-checkers are anonymous? That doesn't even make sense.

People that dumb probably aren't even aware of this admission and likely wouldn't be able to process any meaning from it. You're talking about people so dumb they can't be helped.

How on earth have they appealed to authority when the fact-checkers are anonymous? That doesn't even make sense.

People that dumb probably aren't even aware of this admission and likely wouldn't be able to process any meaning from it. You're talking about people so dumb they can't be helped.
Not really. Yeah they probably donโ€™t have the discerning ability to ignore these opinionated asshats thus remove the asshats from the situation. Thatโ€™s all. And yes itโ€™s a form of an appeal to authority. Itโ€™s an ambiguous authority but that doesnโ€™t remove the bogus appeal being made.

Also these self righteous asshats have used this fact checking crap as a basis for censorship on their platforms. Another reason to remove their asshattery.

VN Store

Back