Web Censorship and Political Bias

After hearing the list of blocked episodes, there is no way this is just about covid misinformation.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I didn't know where to put this so I will just put it here.

I just heard the host of a local radio show bring up the issue I'm about to discuss as a topic he plans to discuss today.

It's the crackdown of civil liberties. Whether it is big tech or something more nefarious I'm going to share what I said on the basketball board.

Last night someone share a tweet from Dick Vitale that came from Rick Barnes. I'm not on twitter but I clicked on the tweet to read it as I always do. A disclosure came up on twitter to setup an account and it would use my gmail info and picture. This is the first time this has happened to me. I think I've mentioned before google has been trying to get my birthday for over a year. Some of you said you put in anything.

It is starting to appear there is great effort by big tech to track our social footprint. The more information you give them, the more they know. This is how they dox people and I think it's going to get worse.

I didn't know where to put this so I will just put it here.

I just heard the host of a local radio show bring up the issue I'm about to discuss as a topic he plans to discuss today.

It's the crackdown of civil liberties. Whether it is big tech or something more nefarious I'm going to share what I said on the basketball board.

Last night someone share a tweet from Dick Vitale that came from Rick Barnes. I'm not on twitter but I clicked on the tweet to read it as I always do. A disclosure came up on twitter to setup an account and it would use my gmail info and picture. This is the first time this has happened to me. I think I've mentioned before google has been trying to get my birthday for over a year. Some of you said you put in anything.

It is starting to appear there is great effort by big tech to track our social footprint. The more information you give them, the more they know. This is how they dox people and I think it's going to get worse.

Don't use your DOB on any platform.

274058563_10223115123479341_1060517026267931800_n.jpg

There are only 2 reasons I can think of as to why her Ted Talk broke community guidelines. Either they disagreed with her father (Jordan Peterson) or Big Pharma wanted to kill it. You decide...

Reactions: Vol737 and AshG
FB's AI in action:Screenshot_20220227-224303.png
What a freakin joke

I got put in jail for offering to take my leg off. Their AI is off the wall.
They wouldn't even let me see the post until I agreed not to appeal "their" decision. At no point was I dealing with another human.

Reactions: AshG
There are only 2 reasons I can think of as to why her Ted Talk broke community guidelines. Either they disagreed with her father (Jordan Peterson) or Big Pharma wanted to kill it. You decide...

Thank you for sharing this. I'm betting big pharma is the culprit. Money on it.

Itโ€™s going to take a bit for the market to correct the bias in media. However I think itโ€™ll just create a second echo chamber.

No big take there but once that happens and both sides are segregated I imagine demand for more moderate news will see an uptick. Itโ€™ll be the only way to increase market shares.

Itโ€™s going to take a bit for the market to correct the bias in media. However I think itโ€™ll just create a second echo chamber.

No big take there but once that happens and both sides are segregated I imagine demand for more moderate news will see an uptick. Itโ€™ll be the only way to increase market shares.
Don't underestimate the demand for a space to argue with people you don't like/ disagree with.
Whatchu mean by "more moderate news?"

The ultimate truth censor and his advocate. Little wonder so many Trumpers are Putin puppets. They got a Harley Quin fixation on Mr. P (AKA: Puddin, I mean Putin).
Don't be surprised if Puddin Putin having capture two nuclear power stations thusfar, will use them to try to blackmail the West to back off the sanctions, or he'll blow up the stations and release radiation hell on Europe. Now, that would really be FAR RIGHT.
1646486083135.png

VN Store

Back