Welcoming Finland and Sweden into NATO in advance

lawgator1

welcome.gif

giphy.gif

Good job, Vlad. NATO is expanding ! What say ye volg and Rasp? Ooopsie?

Much easier to do this in the day when the Europeans were a couple of months away by sailing ship than today when a warhead can arrive in 30 minutes
We definitely should entangle ourselves as little as possible; but we can no longer sit and isolate in majestic aloofness
But we should constantly do everything we can to enable self sufficiency. Something Biden and the multinational corporations fight every single day. We need to rebuild and strengthen homegrown energy production and manufacturing PRONTO

Much easier to do this in the day when the Europeans were a couple of months away by sailing ship than today when a warhead can arrive in 30 minutes
We definitely should entangle ourselves as little as possible; but we can no longer sit and isolate in majestic aloofness
But we should constantly do everything we can to enable self sufficiency. Something Biden and the multinational corporations fight every single day. We need to rebuild and strengthen homegrown energy production and manufacturing PRONTO

I agree with all of that.

Given recent events we see why we need to both on the one hand be able to project influence and power worldwide, but on the other hand be able to rely on ourselves as much as we cost effectively can when things go south.

Reactions: AM64 and tvolsfan

You could argue that's even more reason to heed the founders' advice.

When did we ever "isolate in majestic aloofness"? We've got generations of living Americans who have never seen an isolationist America.

Given recent events we see why we need to both on the one hand be able to project influence and power worldwide, but on the other hand be able to rely on ourselves as much as we cost effectively can when things go south.
This is the most logical post I've ever seen you type in here 👀🤣

I agree with this

VN Store

Back