Western KY beats UK, might have momentum?

So since WKU beats UK again (just as they did last year) because Petrino's there they're a powerhouse team fated to beat us handily? What nonsense. Petrino's a good coach but if they were that good UK would've been slaughtered. They weren't -- they were simply beat. All this despite UK having a coach who coached his very first game as a head coach ever against WKU. Suddenly WKU is gonna kill us?

WKU has talent and they can't be overlooked but them beating UK again and against a coach who'd never before coached a single game as HC. It's hardly written in the stars that they're going to beat us. With that attitude we might as well leave the SEC before it gets really bad.

SMDH.

Reactions: 1 person
You're out of your mind. You don't think Petrino knows our secondary issues?

UT - 28
WK - 24

I don't seeing it being that close. But I agree he will exploit the weakness. I would add another 10 points and make it 38-24 with it being close at the half.

Is this even a thread??? Ut fans show some pride... in your wildest dreams should we even be concerned with wku? ?

If butch gets it this is a warm up game at best ... if butch is avg to below then lets worry..

Grow.some balls vol fans....

Good lord, we keep the chains moving, wear out their defense and this thing will be out of control quick....also, CBJ won't let up on this team to get the starters ready for Oregon.

We are UT. We will overwhelm this team on both sides of the lines of scrimmage. Our size and strength will be too much for their
D-line to handle. Honestly if we average 4-7 yards per rush, that's 18-20 plays a drive, their defense cannot withstand that, I don't care if their coach is freaking saban!!

Final UT 56 WKU 17

Good lord, we keep the chains moving, wear out their defense and this thing will be out of control quick....also, CBJ won't let up on this team to get the starters ready for Oregon.

We are UT. We will overwhelm this team on both sides of the lines of scrimmage. Our size and strength will be too much for their
D-line to handle. Honestly if we average 4-7 yards per rush, that's 18-20 plays a drive, their defense cannot withstand that, I don't care if their coach is freaking saban!!

Final UT 56 WKU 17

We will not come close to scoring 56 points on them, I will guarantee that. Our offense isn't nearly good enough for that and WKU's defense is good enough to prevent that.

If we don't beat WKY by 17 points or more, we will lose to Oregan by 4 or 5 touchdowns. UT 42 WKY 24.:victory:

Have no fear, Martin from Duck Dynasty is here to cheer on his vols. Along with his GF.

Attachments

• Duck_Dynasty_Martin_Brittany_Brugman.jpg
    Duck_Dynasty_Martin_Brittany_Brugman.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 3 people
I think I saw the early spread was UT as 11 point favorites? I honestly think we win by about 17. We are just too big, too strong, too fast and more athletic at every position. 34-17. VOLS

VN Store

Back