@WestTennesseeFox has misplaced her Duckface and needs help finding it

I've learned some things today.
1) the answers for someone who is brand new are interesting. Never heard the milkshake dip for fries before.
2) GVG will NEVER post on here. Never ever ever.
Why, because you feel like a big man cause you control everything she does. You have indicators going off that you're abusive to her. Jealous & controlling. You diffidently ain't happy but that's your own loser ass fault. How bout you never posting here, that would be awesome. Chicken $hit

Reactions: 508mikey
Orange Sunset came over today and took my clothes dryer apart to fix the maddening screeching noise when it’s running and clean out about twenty lbs of lint inside it. Another successful appliance analysis and repair job by a good friend.
Hey H, you make it sound like I did everything. That wasn't the case. You helped too, a lot. Even though in the beginning you gave me the model number of your washer instead of the dryer, we did something that neither of us had done before & were successful in the end. We got skilz bro!!

Here's the Maytag OEM part# for the Idler Pulley made by Whirlpool: AP6022817
These are other OEM part #'s that will work also: W10547292 / PS11756154 / 8547160

1643215016987.jpeg

Orange Sunset came over today and took my clothes dryer apart to fix the maddening screeching noise when it’s running and clean out about twenty lbs of lint inside it. Another successful appliance analysis and repair job by a good friend.
Glad he got the lint out, that can cause a fire

VN Store

Back