@WestTennesseeFox has misplaced her Duckface and needs help finding it

I am a Longhorn fan. The gif was my best attempt after 3 or 4 drinks to show the heart pounding nature of the last minute.

I have really grown into being a Tennessee fan. I would have crawled on my knees from Dallas to Knoxville if I was good enough to play basketball there. I got into a fight at my first Tennessee football game. I want to see Alabama, Georgia, and Florida lose. But when Tennessee plays Texas, I will root for Texas.

Reactions: VolNExile
I am a Longhorn fan. The gif was my best attempt after 3 or 4 drinks to show the heart pounding nature of the last minute.

I have really grown into being a Tennessee fan. I would have crawled on my knees from Dallas to Knoxville if I was good enough to play basketball there. I got into a fight at my first Tennessee football game. I want to see Alabama, Georgia, and Florida lose. But when Tennessee plays Texas, I will root for Texas.
Dead to me.

I hear ya.

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox
What's the male/female split in the Army today? Is it 80/20?
That’s a good question. In my real field (aka not the miserable world of recruiting), it’s not that unbalanced. At worst 70/30 and I think that’s high. But combat fields are probably 90/10 at best.

VN Store

Back