@WestTennesseeFox has misplaced her Duckface and needs help finding it

I need a punch card here. 2 wide excisions, 2 ruptured cysts, car wreck, and 3 infections.
Tiffany is so frequent at Northside, that employees (some Drs) that doesn't even deal with her knows us by name 🤣. I flirt with the lady in the cafe for extra fries, when I go in she says "there's my guy".

*She either likes the younger midget white guy giving her attention, or she thinks I'm special 🤣

Reactions: VolNExile
Tiffany is so frequent at Northside, that employees (some Drs) that doesn't even deal with her knows us by name 🤣. I flirt with the lady in the cafe for extra fries, when I go in she says "there's my guy".

*She either likes the younger midget white guy giving her attention, or she thinks I'm special 🤣
Joe, we all think you're "special".

I vote both...just sayin.

Reactions: Danl and joevol33
It is Rev. WTF from now on.

I might be getting my Universal Church certificate. My parents have passed and my niece would have asked my dad to marry them. My wife says she plans on asking me to do the honor...if nothing changes. I'm not supposed to know.

I didn't that they weren't smart enough nor did I say that they couldn't be effective. Being qualified on the other hand goes against the plain teaching of the Bible.
1st Timothy 3:1¶This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife,

Notice the pronouns..... The bishop is the pastor or preacher.
Don't add descritpors. A bishop would be same as an elder. Leader(s) of the local congregation to lead and guide the flock spiritually. Asked to serve by those they are amongst. Able to teach, yet not a preacher. They didn't have those guys then. WE made them up. I think it's also important to note the background context of some things going on at the time women were told to be silent.

This thread should have not been hijacked for this. I bow out.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back