@WestTennesseeFox has misplaced her Duckface and needs help finding it

Have you read any of my post???? Ask lil mojo. Oh by the way, I respect that.

I will go down to the dungeon and ask. When I lost the bet, he gave me fair warning. It is actually more tame than I expected.

I am actually the one locked up since I am serving a one game parent's "time out" for daughter's basketball team. He is with her tonight.

I will go down to the dungeon and ask. When I lost the bet, he gave me fair warning. It is actually more tame than I expected.

I am actually the one locked up since I am serving a one game parent's "time out" for daughter's basketball team. He is with her tonight.
Ok, so what did you do to get the parent time out?

Buckle up. lil mojo is liked here. He’s been sorta like joe. He’s shared his worry about you as joe has with Tiffany, so we are a milder we with. I love outlets where I can just be. Mad respect.

Buckle up. lil mojo is liked here. He’s been sorta like joe. He’s shared his worry about you as joe has with Tiffany, so we are a milder we with. I love outlets where I can just be. Mad respect.

He is much more diplomatic than me. I will say what is on my mind. We are good counterweights for each other since I won't let him get run over and he knows when I need to pull back some.

High school? They didn’t even know and that’s a waste. Best to talk down, adds more punch, well a punch.

I learned "You can't guard me" in sign language to trash talk a girl that had hearing difficulties. That girl was Tamika Catchings. She was the only one to ever shut me up.

I might get booted off VolNation for disclosing that.

She likes basketball more. It may be because she's usually the tallest kid out there. She only plays rec soccer at this time.
One day she’ll find out that basketball was invented as an indoor winter sport to replace soccer until the ground thaws, and see the parallels (offside/goaltending, etc.) At any rate, kudos to you for supporting your daughter in athletics, including ignoring the “girls don’t play like that” crap.

And my 5’10” older daughter was a keeper, and my 6’0” younger daughter played sweep, so tall players are DEFINITELY valued in soccer!

Good luck to your daughter, and enjoy your remaining break before heading back out to Mike Rose. ⚽

1645326108893.gif

I learned "You can't guard me" in sign language to trash talk a girl that had hearing difficulties. That girl was Tamika Catchings. She was the only one to ever shut me up.

lol, that’s pretty awesome, and I would think that now, she’d share that story with a grin (if only because of the “She was the only one to ever shut me up” bit.)

I didn’t realize that she had hearing problems. Good on her for overcoming them to excel.

Reactions: Tin Man
lol, that’s pretty awesome, and I would think that now, she’d share that story with a grin (if only because of the “She was the only one to ever shut me up” bit.)

I didn’t realize that she had hearing problems. Good on her for overcoming them to excel.

Her senior year, her high school (Duncanville) was undefeated and ranked #1 nationally. We were the only school to play Duncanville within single digits all year. Her next year, she was a freshman on the undefeated UT team that won a national title.

Her senior year, her high school (Duncanville) was undefeated and ranked #1 nationally. We were the only school to play Duncanville within single digits all year. Her next year, she was a freshman on the undefeated UT team that won a national title.
The era of the Meeks. I’m hoping to see that again before they shuffle me off to the Happy Pastures Home.

That is awesome, she is one of my favorites.

VN Store

Back