@WestTennesseeFox has misplaced her Duckface and needs help finding it

I'm sorry, was just answering your gross generalization that the males here wouldn't understand. I think I quoted your post, not hers.
You ought to be in a female mind, that’s how we think and goes to what I posted.
iu

I know how that feels, I feel every joint and muscle. Come on retirement!!
20 years ago the folks behind us would be pushing us out. Now, there simply aren't enough qualified young people that want to work to fill open positions. I have to laugh at the fools in the PF that talk about boomers not working and putting a strain on fed funds. I'd sure like to strain those funds a little.

My mind is under the influence of a third glass of wine.
Then, I will present an argument for your married friend to ignore the socmed invite. To accept or decline is a response. A response of any kind has consequences. A lack of response may be construed as innocent, in the event of a future chance encounter.

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox
Then, I will present an argument for your married friend to ignore the socmed invite. To accept or decline is a response. A response of any kind has consequences. A lack of response may be construed as innocent, in the event of a future chance encounter.

I'm a believer in letting people know where they stand. She ended up declining. I told her the 3 question test I brought up earlier and I asked if she'd be OK if her husband accepted an invite from someone with a similar relationship.

I never have. I’m a team player until the TEAM decides to play in a sand box they’ve never been into before.

I do not get too mad with stupid employees. Some people are not that smart. The worse thing is stupid management. They aren't that bright and they have the power to negatively impact your job because of their stupidity.

Pay no heed to Behr. He is a pitiable soul who looks upon the world as being populated by suckers and bitterly trucks brief allegiances to alleviate the pain of the loneliness of his dark world view.

Pay no heed to Behr. He is a pitiable soul who looks upon the world as being populated by suckers and bitterly trucks brief allegiances to alleviate the pain of the loneliness of his dark world view.
You're the only one that's paying any attention to me. No one else gaf.

Reactions: hmanvolfan

VN Store

Back