@WestTennesseeFox has misplaced her Duckface and needs help finding it

No MAGA hat. Still haven't found my duckface. 🦆

View attachment 667153
This picture looks a lot like the very pretty Drury Inn general manager who replaced my toilet flapper last night. When I left yesterday morning at 7:30 I told the lady at the desk my toilet was leaking water and refilling the tank every five minutes and I had to keep the bathroom door closed so I could sleep. When I came back around 5:00 PM I asked the one desk clerk if the proper person had been notified as the problem was still present. The other lady in a dress, heels and long dark hair behind the desk said I can come fix it right now if you want me to. I know my mouth was hanging open so after about eight seconds I got my wits back and said well sure if you have an extra toilet flapper laying around. Sure enough she came up to my room immediately and replaced the flapper. I wish I had taken her picture sitting on my toilet seat fixing the toilet. She was very nice and kind to me.

This picture looks a lot like the very pretty Drury Inn general manager who replaced my toilet flapper last night. When I left yesterday morning at 7:30 I told the lady at the desk my toilet was leaking water and refilling the tank every five minutes and I had to keep the bathroom door closed so I could sleep. When I came back around 5:00 PM I asked the one desk clerk if the proper person had been notified as the problem was still present. The other lady in a dress, heels and long dark hair behind the desk said I can come fix it right now if you want me to. I know my mouth was hanging open so after about eight seconds I got my wits back and said well sure if you have an extra toilet flapper laying around. Sure enough she came up to my room immediately and replaced the flapper. I wish I had taken her picture sitting on my toilet seat fixing the toilet. She was very nice and kind to me.

It might have been me,

I am attempting to replace a toilet fill valve. Prayers for my Halloween themed nails.

VN Store

Back