@WestTennesseeFox has misplaced her Duckface and needs help finding it

Yeah I was gon comment about his inability to hit the toilet, but I woulda said hit the pot or hit the hole. Den dem dam crazy internet ppl would say moho hits it at dey house. You'd get triggert. Moho don't have a lake now. He'd be helpless.

Really glad I didnt mention none of that.

Can you translate this to 'Murican?

they laces yellow yet ?
618uqWzG5ZL._AC_SY575_.jpg
@508mikey please call walmart and see if dey got these in 8283 size

Reactions: 508mikey and Behr
I’ll counter…..living with 3 females yields more hand in piss moments lifting the seat than I ever expected. No sympathy.
Do the females in your family do the “hover and cover” maneuver?

That’s just ridiculous, especially at home. Sit on the dang seat; it’s what it was invented for. You’re not going to pick up cooties from your own toilet seat. If you’re worried, hit it with a Clorox wet wipe. Or, you know, clean your toilet.

Few things annoy me more than prissiness.

- I suppose I should apologize to your family members if they have some valid reason for leaking on the seat and not cleaning it up. I’d be curious what it might be.

Do the females in your family do the “hover and cover” maneuver?

That’s just ridiculous, especially at home. Sit on the dang seat; it’s what it was invented for. You’re not going to pick up cooties from your own toilet seat. If you’re worried, hit it with a Clorox wet wipe. Or, you know, clean your toilet.

Few things annoy me more than prissiness.

- I suppose I should apologize to your family members if they have some valid reason for leaking on the seat and not cleaning it up. I’d be curious what it might be.

It’s on the underside. Surprise awaits!

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back