@WestTennesseeFox has misplaced her Duckface and needs help finding it

Per our previous conversation.......

Danny from American Pickers. Loves tattoos but they are tasteful and high quality... Prob not what I would choose but I can respect that and appreciate the talant of the artist.....
ea789e02575a63f6.jpeg
They fit her personality and do not detract....

Then there's what I see Gen Z doing....
NYPICHPDPICT000013550140.jpg

I have seen some beautiful girls, even models totally make themselves fugly with a bunch of cheap tiny tats all over their body. Then wonder why they can't find a job, or a man.

I'm just saying think about where you get your tats, and think maybe about getting a quality tattoo vs a mens room stall scribble. They liteally have like an addiction to just getting more of them.

Per our previous conversation.......

Danny from American Pickers. Loves tattoos but they are tasteful and high quality... Prob not what I would choose but I can respect that and appreciate the talant of the artist.....
View attachment 670538
They fit her personality and do not detract....

Then there's what I see Gen Z doing....
View attachment 670539

I have seen some beautiful girls, even models totally make themselves fugly with a bunch of cheap tiny tats all over their body. Then wonder why they can't find a job, or a man.

I'm just saying think about where you get your tats, and think maybe about getting a quality tattoo vs a mens room stall scribble. They liteally have like an addiction to just getting more of them.
The Tramp Stamp should always be included in the collection. One of the few tats I admire.....lol.

My wife and are are both 40 and ours still look perfectly fine.
I've seen pics of you that you posted, and you would be an exception. Ya'll probably also use Oil of Olay, or live a very clean life. 40 is an arbitrary line, and I'd not have guessed you were even that.

We live cleanly. Minimal alcohol, no smoking. I'm 59 and most people think I'm mid to late 40's.

20 years in the Army, what's Oil of Olay 😂.

I appreciate it.
Face lotion. Keeps you looking young. There's a back story to that with a kid from church way way back when he asked a missionary how old he was and the guy said 100. The kid (maybe 5) said wow, you must use oil of olay. I still say I use it to this day when people say I don't look my age.

VN Store

Back