@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

My neighbors yesterday said "She was asking for it wearing that outfit and running at 4:30 AM". Yes, it was the same neighbors who complained about my jogging attire.
Sounds like she thinks like a criminal. And I mean that in as bad of a way as I can.

Last edited:
It was an interesting class for sure.
Krav maga? The philosophy of “do what you need to do to ensure safety, or at least the upper hand” appeals to me. Very pragmatic.

“Sorry dude that I broke your femur, but you were being an a-hole, and you wouldn’t back down when I told you to, or then when I warned you, so yeah.”

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
Not saying that at all. I was just making sure Joe did not have any sons that he did not know about out there.
Oh he knows about him. Should never have fooled around with a cousin.

R.1b3707e8b265bfcfea0d2a844c990b15

Krav maga? The philosophy of “do what you need to do to ensure safety, or at least the upper hand” appeals to me. Very pragmatic.

“Sorry dude that I broke your femur, but you were being an a-hole, and you wouldn’t back down when I told you to, or then when I warned you, so yeah.”
My oldest neice, now 20-something, did this for several years. I think it only works against other people doing the same thing.

Reactions: VolNExile
My oldest neice, now 20-something, did this for several years. I think it only works against other people doing the same thing.
The best self defense, especially for ladies, is what ever gets you out of the situation. In that regard we taught a lot of judo throws. The thought process being “throw them down and run before they get up” never never never never stand and fight. It was all about getting away.

The best self defense, especially for ladies, is what ever gets you out of the situation. In that regard we taught a lot of judo throws. The thought process being “throw them down and run before they get up” never never never never stand and fight. It was all about getting away.

Mace, nose, throat, nuts

VN Store

Back