@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

Tucker Carlson hammering Memphis and the entire country over Liza Fletcher getting murdered just for going on a run.
NYT Reported that the reason the cops found her was because of the stench of a rotting corpse. Nothing like being sensitive to the those who knew/loved her.

NYT Reported that the reason the cops found her was because of the stench of a rotting corpse. Nothing like being sensitive to the those who knew/loved her.
Thought that was the NY Post.

edit - yep, just looked. NYT didn’t mention it. NY Post (tabloid that features weirdo stories) had it as a headline earlier, but they’ve toned it down. Now it’s just along the lines of “how cops found body”

Last edited:
Reactions: GordonC
Thought that was the NY Post.

edit - yep, just looked. NYT didn’t mention it. NY Post (tabloid that features weirdo stories) had it as a headline earlier, but they’ve toned it down. Now it’s just along the lines of “how cops found body”
Yore right. I misheard HBPW. Wasn't the first time, nor will it be the last. Man hearing. :cool:

Reactions: VolNExile
Of course that’s a lie, the authorities followed the maniacs car with neighborhood watch video cameras on telephone poles to the area where he was on camera cleaning the passenger side of the truck.

Late to this. Ladies, if you didn’t grow up with a father that taught you to fight dirty (I did). Different story for another time. Simple things. Always look up and around when walking out somewhere by yourself. That’s 30 to 40 percent of a deterrent. When by yourself, take your biggest key on your key ring and put it between your first finger and middle finger if attacked from the front and use that and your voice, they don’t plan for that. From behind, it’s usually the forearm to the neck to control you. Use your right leg to stomp on the start of the toes while using your right elbow to put a blow to underneath the rib cage. Still use your voice also. Just a thought.

Of course that’s a lie, the authorities followed the maniacs car with neighborhood watch video cameras on telephone poles to the area where he was on camera cleaning the passenger side of the truck.
The main thing that helped know who did that was the animals lifetime criminal record. He left one of his shower shoes on the scene of the abduction covered in his DNA. Within 24 hours they knew who he was due to a match of his DNA in the Codis data base.

Late to this. Ladies, if you didn’t grow up with a father that taught you to fight dirty (I did). Different story for another time. Simple things. Always look up and around when walking out somewhere by yourself. That’s 30 to 40 percent of a deterrent. When by yourself, take your biggest key on your key ring and put it between your first finger and middle finger if attacked from the front and use that and your voice, they don’t plan for that. From behind, it’s usually the forearm to the neck to control you. Use your right leg to stomp on the start of the toes while using your right elbow to put a blow to underneath the rib cage. Still use your voice also. Just a thought.
I've constantly taught my girls to fight, and to fight dirty. It got me hurt a few times🤣,but if it helps them one day, it's worth it. Of course I mean that as in some ignorant guy trying to hurt them, not them just fighting. There's moves you can do if you're on the ground and someone is on top of you, and we still practice that stuff. Oldest and middle brat carry mace, and soon as little bit is driving, she'll have one for her key chain.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
I've constantly taught my girls to fight, and to fight dirty. It got me hurt a few times🤣,but if it helps them one day, it's worth it. Of course I mean that as in some ignorant guy trying to hurt them, not them just fighting. There's moves you can do if you're on the ground and someone is on top of you, and we still practice that stuff. Oldest and middle brat carry mace, and soon as little bit is driving, she'll have one for her key chain.
You ever considered adding a taser to their arsenal?

Reactions: joevol33
You ever considered adding a taser to their arsenal?
I seriously have. Pretty sure the oldest is carrying a gun now, and Tiffany has one, but a taser would be helpful in a bad situation maybe. It's scary to think about, because not everyone has it in them to react with fight vs flight. Each situation is so different, and you don't know if how you react will help, or make it worse. I had a gun stuck in my face one night, dude was just threatening me, but the second he stuck it back down his pants, I didn't even think, I started swinging. Had I not been in my prime 🤣, and got the best of him, it could have gotten me killed. Long story short, I broke my mom's sternum one night. She wasn't supposed to be home, snuck in making noises to scare me, grabbed me and yelled "got you " when I walked by the dark bathroom, and I turned, said no you don't, and swing in one motion. I may go down, and not bragging, but I will go down fighting. Middle brat has that in her, idk if the others do. It may be good, may be bad, idk.

Reactions: TOUCHDOWN!!TN
If they’ve already found themselves on top of you. Act submissive and defenseless. Look around for a weapon to use. Usually females won’t dont do this. Distraction, distraction, distraction while looking for a weapon. When they’re on top, distraction and windpipe, then run like hell while grabbing whatever you find along the way as a weapon.

If they’ve already found themselves on top of you. Act submissive and defenseless. Look around for a weapon to use. Usually females won’t dont do this. Distraction, distraction, distraction while looking for a weapon. When they’re on top, distraction and windpipe, then run like hell while grabbing whatever you find along the way as a weapon.
Good ones. I like the triangle choke if you are able, or there's one called a gogoplata, it's hard, but if you know what you're doing, even being small with someone on top, they're going to sleep. The main thing is to not give up.

Reactions: malinoisvol

When I was in that situation in college, I told the guy "Let me grab a rubber from my purse at least". I grabbed the mace. I went mace to the eyes, elbow to the jaw, fist to the face, and kick to the nuts for good measure. I then ran like crazy.

When I was in that situation in college, I told the guy "Let me grab a rubber from my purse at least". I grabbed the mace. I went mace to the eyes, elbow to the jaw, fist to the face, and kick to the nuts for good measure. I then ran like crazy.
Okay, that works also. I was too stupid to carry mace. I’ll leave it at that and I’ll leave it at that.

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox
Miss Congeniality taught women to S.I.N.G.

Solar plexus - a sharp blow may knock the wind out of them, causing them to loosen their grip

Instep - bringing your heel down hard on their instep may make them lose their balance, causing them to loosen their grip

Nose - driving your fist or the heel of your hand into and “through” the nose should stun them, giving you the opportunity for separation

Groin - powerful blows to the groin with fist, knee, or foot should briefly incapacitate them

Freed from the clutches of your assailant, look for the vector of escape and take it.

VN Store

Back