@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

Nonsense..... No man has ever complained about his lady doing an Elvira costume! My wife wore an Elvira costume when we dated, and I promptly went diamond ring shopping. We went to a Murder Mystery Halloween dinner show and the deal was we got to choose each other's costumes, I chose Elvira for her, and she chose a Frankenstein for me....(one of those crazy ones where your head goes in the chest though and a fake head is above you... she took great fun in making it insane for me to eat in) Still it was true love....

We're both in 40's now, though Ima bout to hit 50 (same as my Vols weekly) But I still love seeing her in an Elvira costume, it never gets old. You ain't gotta post it here, but your hubby will thank me. Elvira for the wifey win.

View attachment 505983
My soon to be wifey me and my mom circa 2003 maybe.. I'm already 6'5" so this made me about 9 foot...

She was an awesome Wonder Woman too but that one I'll keep for myself. We used to throw an awesome Halloween party every year till da boy arrived...kinda hard to do after that. Once you got kids it's all about the kids.
You married up. Your App State at Michigan moment.

VN Store

Back